Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

play groups

Posted by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 3:09 PM
  • 5 Replies
I have a 9 month old and i'm pregnant. I also watch my brothers baby who is 17 months. My sister, who is also pregnant, and I were wanting to find a group of people for play dates our ideas of places to go to find people our age (were in our 20s) and same situations (newly married, young children things like that)... Maybe even just meet some new people to talk to throughout our pregnancies start new friendships. We are located in the Clearfield ut. Area
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 3:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
scoleman828
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 3:14 PM
I'm in Oklahoma, here's a bump. I've been trying to find a playground for several months with no luck.
amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 7:04 PM

Congratulations, but boy it sounds like you have your hands full.  When is your new little one due? 

I don't really know many people in Utah (I'm in Colorado).  But you could try checking out the Young Moms or 20 Something Moms groups to see if there are any moms there who live near you.

aguymon
by on Nov. 8, 2013 at 8:43 AM
Thanks I'll check it out. I'm sure June 22
LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 8, 2013 at 9:43 AM

Sounds like a perfect opportunity to open up a daycare and create your own playgroup!

Enjoy a Coffee Break Chat
with us Every Tuesday!

aguymon
by on Nov. 8, 2013 at 10:31 AM
I actually do daycare i'm in the process of getting more kids right now I had 4 others till school started then they went to kindergarten. I sure do miss them.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN