Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

shes not sleeping well

Posted by on Nov. 8, 2013 at 4:37 AM
  • 5 Replies
My duaghter is 15mnths old .I hear her tossing and turning all night in her crib, she's not wet, beds not wet from her bottle dripping or anything. Anyone know how I can improve her sleeping arrangements to be more comfortable? I'm worried all that tossing and turning is keeping her from getting the restful sleep she needs.
by on Nov. 8, 2013 at 4:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
LukesMom83
by Member on Nov. 8, 2013 at 4:54 AM
Interesting, my 16 month old son did this just last week ALL night, but he tosses and turns alot as do I, so maybe genetic? Are you a light sleeper or toss and turn alot? I know we both tend to move alot when it's hotter.
ilovemycupcake0
by New Member on Nov. 8, 2013 at 5:02 AM
Yeah but I used to have PTSD so even now as little as a floor board creeking will wake me. We have a peaceful happy home though so its not subconscious cuatoin, it is a lil warm tonight though but not by much. Its 73 in the house. Idk I just want to make sure she's getting enough REM sleep ya know?
LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 8, 2013 at 10:41 AM

Could it be a distraction in her environment? Street noise or house noise? Too light or too dark? I would try some type of white noise to help. Like lullabies, a fan? Is she getting too much sleep during the day? Maybe cut back or remove a nap. Keep her up a little longer.

Enjoy a Coffee Break Chat
with us Every Tuesday!

RADmomma
by on Nov. 8, 2013 at 10:42 AM

do you put her to bed with a bottle?

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Nov. 8, 2013 at 1:09 PM

Does she toss and turn every night or is it something she's just started doing?  Have you noticed any signs of illness?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)