Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Weekend Chit Chat

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 7:06 PM
  • 28 Replies

What are you wonderful ladies up to this weekend?

doing laundry           american football         do not disturb

by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 7:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jconney80
by Platinum Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 12:26 AM

Today we just had a lazy day and ran a few errands. Tomorrow my kids are going to a birthday party and we are doing a little shopping! What are you up to this weekend? 

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Nov. 10, 2013 at 9:14 AM

I am at a scrapbook retreat.

Quoting jconney80:

Today we just had a lazy day and ran a few errands. Tomorrow my kids are going to a birthday party and we are doing a little shopping! What are you up to this weekend? 

jobberwocky
by Chrissy on Nov. 10, 2013 at 9:18 AM
I'm totally jealous!!

Quoting ScrChk23:

Quoting jconney80:

jobberwocky
by Chrissy on Nov. 10, 2013 at 9:19 AM
We aren't doing much this weekend. I'm working on sanding and refinishing a train table for my sons birthday. Which he has seen and wants since it's on the patio!
ScrChk23
by Amanda on Nov. 10, 2013 at 9:27 AM
This is the twentieth gathering. We meet once in the spring and once in the fall. I have been to all but one. The one I missed is when little man was born.
Quoting jobberwocky:

I'm totally jealous!!

Quoting ScrChk23:

Quoting jconney80:

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Nov. 10, 2013 at 9:28 AM

Of course he wants it.  It's a train table!

Quoting jobberwocky:

We aren't doing much this weekend. I'm working on sanding and refinishing a train table for my sons birthday. Which he has seen and wants since it's on the patio!

jobberwocky
by Chrissy on Nov. 10, 2013 at 9:29 AM
Awesome! I've never gone to a retreat but when I lived in Cali a few friends and I went to two scrapbook expos every year. We've all relocated to Texas a year ago. And there is now a scrapbook expo once a year so we went last year and will go ahead this year!

Quoting ScrChk23:

This is the twentieth gathering. We meet once in the spring and once in the fall. I have been to all but one. The one I missed is when little man was born.

Quoting jobberwocky:

I'm totally jealous!!

Quoting ScrChk23:

Quoting jconney80:

jobberwocky
by Chrissy on Nov. 10, 2013 at 9:30 AM
Lol. I don't think he realizes what it is but he can see the race track on one side of the board so I think he knows it's for cars.

Quoting ScrChk23:

Of course he wants it.  It's a train table!

Quoting jobberwocky:

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Nov. 10, 2013 at 9:34 AM

They have a couple expo's semi close to me.  I want to go and I always forget about them until they have past.

Quoting jobberwocky:

Awesome! I've never gone to a retreat but when I lived in Cali a few friends and I went to two scrapbook expos every year. We've all relocated to Texas a year ago. And there is now a scrapbook expo once a year so we went last year and will go ahead this year!

Quoting ScrChk23:

Quoting jobberwocky:

I'm totally jealous!!

Quoting ScrChk23:

Quoting jconney80:

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Nov. 10, 2013 at 9:35 AM

Cleaning....deep deep cleaning for a birthday party next weekend

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN