Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Little bout myself

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 8:32 PM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this
Hi I'm Angelia mother of 5 well technically 6,
Ok age 5 I was taken from my parents due to abuse put in a foster home well they adopted me, that didn't turn out well cause I was abused there as well. At age 19 I got preggo with my first kept him till he was 6 mo old to be honest I loved him so much but I just never got the mother instinct in me at that time so I found him a home to go to they adopted him. I got married at age 20 I was abused for 12 yrs I stayed cause I had 2 kids I tried to make it work, I deprecated from him for like a yr, I was raped within that yr got pregnant with triplets yea wats the odds of that, well got back with husband once the triplets were born it went down hill big time he didn't like the fact that the triplets were mix black/white. Wen babies were 4 mo old one of the triplets died due to murder, cps came in took all my kids from me yanked my heart out of my chest. I was cleared but hubby wasn't he lied on the polygraph 3 times but they still could not do anything about it. So he Scott free. Well I left him got a divorce then last novel I finally got all my kids back took me 2 yes to fight cps to get my kids back , needless to say I don't trust cps nor the law. Then I met my hubby now he is my rock my best friend he saved me thru everything . He loves my kids as his own he planning on adopting them. It took me 35 yrs to finally feel wat how to be happy and to open up and to trust again. This is my story. I hope one day that I would be able to help others that lived like I did cause there is light at the end of the tunnel
by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 8:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bmat
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 8:37 PM

Hi, Angelia! Welcome to CafeMom!

Thank you for telling your heartrending story.  I wish you well in your new happiness!

hugss
by Ruby Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 12:23 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Angelia,
So glad you were able to get your kids back.
Big hugs to you :)

jconney80
by Gold Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 12:23 AM

Hi welcome to Cafemom! I'm so glad that you are happy with your life now! 

dmarie2101
by The Assassin on Nov. 11, 2013 at 12:52 AM

i remember your story.

by "remember your story" i remember that you said you had a fling with the father of the triplets. not that you were raped. you said you and your pos ex were separated--not for a year, more like a cpl months--and you had a "fling" with the loser. you made a post about how to get child support from him, and said repeatedly that you wanted him to be in the kids lives but you didnt think he would be bc drugs and prostitutes were more important to him. im curious why youre changing your story now.

this post, for reference.

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Nov. 11, 2013 at 8:08 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello. Welcome to Cafemom.

Glad you have your babies with you now. *hugs*

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Nov. 11, 2013 at 8:09 AM

*sigh* I'll read the whole post (I haven't yet), but are you sure they're the same poster?

Quoting dmarie2101:

i remember your story.

by "remember your story" i remember that you said you had a fling with the father of the triplets. not that you were raped. you said you and your pos ex were separated--not for a year, more like a cpl months--and you had a "fling" with the loser. you made a post about how to get child support from him, and said repeatedly that you wanted him to be in the kids lives but you didnt think he would be bc drugs and prostitutes were more important to him. im curious why youre changing your story now.

IAMmomtotrips
by Bronze Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 10:30 AM

I'll jump in to say if its not the same poster...It is really really really close to the same one.  How many triplet stories have one of the infant triplets murdered. I always hoped her story was a faker, but unfortunately it hasn't changed much and the fire at the hopsital was true from the old screen name.

Although she is now crying rape, which she wasn't before.

Quoting IncognitoOne:

*sigh* I'll read the whole post (I haven't yet), but are you sure they're the same poster?

Quoting dmarie2101:

i remember your story.

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Nov. 11, 2013 at 10:32 AM

I read the whole thing. I'm pretty sure it's here. One poster was even calling her Ang....and I remember her posting about one passing away now.

Quoting IAMmomtotrips:

I'll jump in to say if its not the same poster...It is really really really close to the same one.  How many triplet stories have one of the infant triplets murdered. I always hoped her story was a faker, but unfortunately it hasn't changed much and the fire at the hopsital was true from the old screen name.

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Quoting dmarie2101:

i remember your story.

angmill
by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 10:40 AM
Ok I was asking bout cs, so didn't mean I had to tell the whole story, I never denied of not knowing of him, there are some people that knows or know of them and still be raped,

Quoting dmarie2101:

i remember your story.

by
"remember your story" i remember that you said you had a fling with the
father of the triplets. not that you were raped. you said you and your
pos ex were separated--not for a year, more like a cpl months--and you
had a "fling" with the loser. you made a post about how to get child
support from him, and said repeatedly that you wanted him to be in the
kids lives but you didnt think he would be bc drugs and prostitutes were
more important to him. im curious why youre changing your story now.

angmill
by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 10:44 AM
Yea I didn't say before cause it was still heart breaking then, it still is now but I don't have to hide no more, I did report it, he was sent to jail.

Quoting IAMmomtotrips:

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Quoting dmarie2101:

i remember your story.

by
"remember your story" i remember that you said you had a fling with the
father of the triplets. not that you were raped. you said you and your
pos ex were separated--not for a year, more like a cpl months--and you
had a "fling" with the loser. you made a post about how to get child
support from him, and said repeatedly that you wanted him to be in the
kids lives but you didnt think he would be bc drugs and prostitutes were
more important to him. im curious why youre changing your story now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)