Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

My fourteen month old is not sleeping through the night

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 8:56 PM
  • 15 Replies
I work 12 hour and 6 or 7 days. My fourteen month old is not sleeping through the night. I really don't know why. I tried everything. Any suggest please help.
by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 8:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RADmomma
by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 9:10 PM
What does he/she sleep in? Do you have any background noise? A fan or sound machine? Too light?? Too dark? How's the temperature??
jobberwocky
by Chrissy on Nov. 9, 2013 at 9:14 PM
Some kids just don't. My nearly 2 yr old still doesn't sleep though the night.
pregnantmama105
by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 9:16 PM

my son takes forever to go to bed. but will sleep through the night most nights... gl (but hes 22 months now)

Beautifulmom513
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 9:17 PM

has she ever slept thru the night or is this something new? my 11 month old has never slept thru the night either. she wakes up a good 2-3 times a night to eat. I have no idea how to get her to sleep thru the night either.

jmaw89
by Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 9:18 PM
I think everyone's different, not all adults sleep through the night. Guess I have no advice just food for thought. Hope you can get some rest :)
Bitemebetty
by Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 9:18 PM
Neither does mine
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LukesMom83
by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 9:19 PM
My 16 month old wakes up every 3-4 hours to breastfeed, but goes back to sleep and sleeps about 8-10. Have you offered a bottle or changed the diaper?
LukesMom83
by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 9:20 PM
Same here and he's 16 months

Quoting Beautifulmom513:

has she ever slept thru the night or is this something new? my 11 month old has never slept thru the night either. she wakes up a good 2-3 times a night to eat. I have no idea how to get her to sleep thru the night either.

LukesMom83
by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 9:21 PM
Maybe too much napping during the day
Nblessing
by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 9:30 PM
We'll we tried a night light and a sound machine and a fan. It didn't work. Temp is fine. He almost have all is teeth but four. I thought it was teething but sometimes I think he has bad dreams or he don't want to be alone. I have all these thoughts in my head and I don't know what to do. He has food allergy. He is allergic to dairy and soy. And he is allergic to cats but it's not high.

Quoting RADmomma:

What does he/she sleep in? Do you have any background noise? A fan or sound machine? Too light?? Too dark? How's the temperature??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN