Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

do you let your kids or others.....

Posted by   + Show Post
Drive your car? I was just wondering. I have been told i was being selfish. I have 2 kids that are now adults and 1kid still at home, only 10 but the time for drivers ed will be here faster than i want it. when the older 2 were at that stage I couldn't bring myself to let them. I didn't drive my parents cars either. we lived in a big city with public transportation and even though they had a car they took the bus moat of the time. I took drivers ed in school, had a permit and took similator class bit o wasn't allowed to drive their car. I was 19 when I got my license and bought my own car. now for some reason my family thinks I'm being unreasonable and selfish. except my husband. he agrees with me. the other part of my question is what about others? friends, relatives, coworkers? do you drive other peoples cars? do you let them drive yours?
by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 9:09 AM
Replies (61-62):
mama-mom-mommy
by Member on Nov. 12, 2013 at 1:59 AM
My dh family members always visit from out of town (Korea) and his sis ( CA) and for dome reason think they should be able to drive our family car. It makes me crazy....My dad was in the insurane bus. and always told me never allow others to drive my car bc of liability. If god forbid something happened, I get sued and am out a car. BS!!
I have to fight with him/them everytime. They are srlfish ppl though and dont get it. Rent your own damn car if you have do many places to go!!
SissyAnn141
by on Nov. 12, 2013 at 2:42 AM

Quoting mama-mom-mommy:

My dh family members always visit from out of town (Korea) and his sis ( CA) and for dome reason think they should be able to drive our family car. It makes me crazy....My dad was in the insurane bus. and always told me never allow others to drive my car bc of liability. If god forbid something happened, I get sued and am out a car. BS!!
I have to fight with him/them everytime. They are srlfish ppl though and dont get it. Rent your own damn car if you have do many places to go!!

NO !!!!!!

Must have a licenses, DUH ?????

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)