Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

skinny jeans on my fat a$$

Posted by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 2:40 PM
  • 20 Replies
So I'm in need of some new clothes.. very badly. My body is completely different after the baby. My fault...I love food.

Anyways I think the skinny Jean with a long shirt or sweater is cute. Im sick of my baggy pants. I don't want to dress like a grandma. So I go to try my size in skinny beans ( size 16)

I look fricken hillarious! The jeans fit in the butt and the waist...NOT my legs. Apparently I don't have enough fat on my legs ( mostly thighs) I look like a fricken jockey with all the material at my thighs! I don't know what the heck to wear.
by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 2:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 2:41 PM
Beans? DAMN PHONE! JEANS JEANS!
CrystalYaris
by Platinum Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 2:43 PM

I have that same issue with pants! I don't have enough fat in my thighs to fill up the extra leg space. But the pants are slightly tight in the waist. I look.... weird.... Kind of like.... Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum. lol I'm serious! If my pants weren't baggy in the legs and ass, I would look just like those two characters. I probably wouldn't look so bad if my legs were larger (and thank god they aren't).

lesalmi
by Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 2:44 PM
Jeggings. Look like jeans fit like leggings
wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 2:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol! You described me to a T!

Quoting CrystalYaris:

I have that same issue with pants! I don't have enough fat in my thighs to fill up the extra leg space. But the pants are slightly tight in the waist. I look.... weird.... Kind of like.... Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum. lol I'm serious! If my pants weren't baggy in the legs and ass, I would look just like those two characters. I probably wouldn't look so bad if my legs were larger (and thank god they aren't).

TSNDDY
by Gold Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 2:45 PM
You should try another store look for a more stretchy pair. They are usually made smaller.
wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 2:45 PM
Where do I get those?!?

Quoting lesalmi:

lesalmi
by Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 2:46 PM
I've seen them at Walmart, Sears, JC Penny, you can buy them online too

Quoting wonderwomanT08:

Where do I get those?!?

Quoting lesalmi:

SRUsarahSC
by Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 2:46 PM

And for me they would be too big in the waist and too tight on the thighs lol.  It sucks buying jeans!

CrystalYaris
by Platinum Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 2:46 PM

Quoting CrystalYaris:

wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 2:47 PM
Lmao

Quoting CrystalYaris:

Quoting CrystalYaris:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)