Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

skinny jeans on my fat a$$

Posted by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 2:40 PM
  • 20 Replies
So I'm in need of some new clothes.. very badly. My body is completely different after the baby. My fault...I love food.

Anyways I think the skinny Jean with a long shirt or sweater is cute. Im sick of my baggy pants. I don't want to dress like a grandma. So I go to try my size in skinny beans ( size 16)

I look fricken hillarious! The jeans fit in the butt and the waist...NOT my legs. Apparently I don't have enough fat on my legs ( mostly thighs) I look like a fricken jockey with all the material at my thighs! I don't know what the heck to wear.
by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 2:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 2:41 PM
Beans? DAMN PHONE! JEANS JEANS!
CrystalYaris
by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 2:43 PM

I have that same issue with pants! I don't have enough fat in my thighs to fill up the extra leg space. But the pants are slightly tight in the waist. I look.... weird.... Kind of like.... Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum. lol I'm serious! If my pants weren't baggy in the legs and ass, I would look just like those two characters. I probably wouldn't look so bad if my legs were larger (and thank god they aren't).

lesalmi
by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 2:44 PM
Jeggings. Look like jeans fit like leggings
wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 2:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol! You described me to a T!

Quoting CrystalYaris:

I have that same issue with pants! I don't have enough fat in my thighs to fill up the extra leg space. But the pants are slightly tight in the waist. I look.... weird.... Kind of like.... Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum. lol I'm serious! If my pants weren't baggy in the legs and ass, I would look just like those two characters. I probably wouldn't look so bad if my legs were larger (and thank god they aren't).

TSNDDY
by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 2:45 PM
You should try another store look for a more stretchy pair. They are usually made smaller.
wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 2:45 PM
Where do I get those?!?

Quoting lesalmi:

lesalmi
by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 2:46 PM
I've seen them at Walmart, Sears, JC Penny, you can buy them online too

Quoting wonderwomanT08:

Where do I get those?!?

Quoting lesalmi:

SRUsarahSC
by Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 2:46 PM

And for me they would be too big in the waist and too tight on the thighs lol.  It sucks buying jeans!

CrystalYaris
by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 2:46 PM

Quoting CrystalYaris:

wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 2:47 PM
Lmao

Quoting CrystalYaris:

Quoting CrystalYaris:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN