Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Let's Chat! 11/11

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 10:30 AM
  • 223 Replies
1 mom liked this

Let's Chat!

What's on your mind?  Did you have a nice weekend?  What are your plans for this week?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

happy veterans day

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 10:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PINKmyfavcolor
by Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 11:03 AM

I had a quiet weekend without my toddler in tow and enjoyed every minute of it, lol. This week, I have to work a lot, but then I'm off and we're going to do some crafts to decorate the house with for Thanksgiving.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Nov. 11, 2013 at 11:06 AM

Hi PINK!  I love a nice quiet weekend.  

What sort of crafts are you going to be doing?

Quoting PINKmyfavcolor:

I had a quiet weekend without my toddler in tow and enjoyed every minute of it, lol. This week, I have to work a lot, but then I'm off and we're going to do some crafts to decorate the house with for Thanksgiving.

jobberwocky
by Chrissy on Nov. 11, 2013 at 11:13 AM
2 moms liked this
So many things to do and probably won't do much! My husband is taking advantage of the free Veterans Day meals so we are going out for lunch and dinner today!
jobberwocky
by Chrissy on Nov. 11, 2013 at 11:14 AM
Sounds like a nice quiet weekend. Have fun with the crafts! What are you going to make?

Quoting PINKmyfavcolor:

jobberwocky
by Chrissy on Nov. 11, 2013 at 11:14 AM
2 moms liked this
My husband grilled a turkey last night. I was very skeptical but it's pretty tasty and only took 2 hrs to cook!
MagicMonkey
by Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 11:16 AM

Urgh, so fed up, we've got a lot of new stuff for our home lately, then the weekend went wrong, I went out friday night for the first time in 3 years and had the worst hangove Saturday, I'd only managed 2 hours sleep... the saturday night, ds woke up throwing up all over his bed and floor, so I was up all night with him again, so all in all I had about 6 hours sleep in 2 days... so now, the house is just a mess, I managed to clean the kitchen and reorganise, but there are still 2 bathrroms, 2 bedrooms and the livingroom to go.. and it's already 4pm bleurgh! 

calsmom62
by Silver Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 11:16 AM
we had a fairly quiet one. roller rink and arcade for one ds and the other spent the wknd at leave no trace scouting training. today im gearing up to bake for the Reynolds Parchment Paper Influencer program!!
ScrChk23
by Amanda on Nov. 11, 2013 at 11:16 AM

I am trying to find a great deal on a wedding band.  I do not like the one I ordered.  It looked nice, butit does not match my ring like I wanted it to.  :(

MagicMonkey
by Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 11:17 AM

How does the free veterens meals work? is he a veteran? I'm not American so am unsure how this works... 

Quoting jobberwocky:

So many things to do and probably won't do much! My husband is taking advantage of the free Veterans Day meals so we are going out for lunch and dinner today!

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Nov. 11, 2013 at 11:18 AM

That sounds like fun! I should make time for crafts.

Quoting PINKmyfavcolor:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)