Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Let's Chat!

What's on your mind?  How is your week going?  Do you have any plans for the weekend?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

have a nice day  

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 10:25 AM
Replies (41-50):
elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 11:52 AM

So sorry, maybe when things cool down he will let you see them.

Quoting kay283:

Im missing my ex's kids so bad! They may not be mine biologically, but I loved them as if they were. When we broke up he wouldn't let me say goodbye :( Im looking at their pictures and crying. Breaking up with him hurt, but loosing the relationship with his kids is tearing me apart. My son misses them too :(

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Nov. 14, 2013 at 11:52 AM
1 mom liked this

ditto....

Quoting NewMommy81910:

Doing homework at work. Lol!

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 11:54 AM

Glad you are feeling better. I'm having less pain with my arm now too.

Quoting jobberwocky:

I'm having a good day. My neck pain isn't too bad, I no longer need to go see someone about my car anxiety, and I started painting my sons train table last night!

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 11:55 AM

What a great weekend! Where in Ga?

Quoting CJsMommy4972:

Morning!  It's a wonderful day! Today is my Friday.  I will be headed to GA tomorrow to take CJ to meet my grandmother for the first time.  We are surprising her this weekend with an 85th B'day party.  I am so excited.  big smile mini

roocifersmama11
by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 11:56 AM

It feels like everything is on my mind! I swear if my head wasnt attached itd be rolling across the floor! Mostly school tho. I recently lost my mentor, my sponser, my friend. She was my main reason to go to school to be an APRN. She died tragically 10/24. Now im at a dead stop with too many options to face. I know i can do it, i just miss the advice

jobberwocky
by Chrissy on Nov. 14, 2013 at 11:57 AM
Me too. I still have rough days and we had to reduce what we were doing in physical therapy because the pain got really bad last week after pt so we are taking a few steps backwards.

Quoting elasmimi:

Quoting jobberwocky:

I'm having a good day. My neck pain isn't too bad, I no longer need to go see someone about my car anxiety, and I started painting my sons train table last night!

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 11:57 AM

So sorry for your loss. Excuse my ignorance, but what is an APRN?

Quoting roocifersmama11:

It feels like everything is on my mind! I swear if my head wasnt attached itd be rolling across the floor! Mostly school tho. I recently lost my mentor, my sponser, my friend. She was my main reason to go to school to be an APRN. She died tragically 10/24. Now im at a dead stop with too many options to face. I know i can do it, i just miss the advice

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 11:58 AM

I had to stop pt because my insurance coverage ran out, but the new meds are helpijng so much, I have much more rom.

Quoting jobberwocky:

Me too. I still have rough days and we had to reduce what we were doing in physical therapy because the pain got really bad last week after pt so we are taking a few steps backwards.

Quoting elasmimi:

Quoting jobberwocky:

roocifersmama11
by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 11:58 AM
2 moms liked this

assoc. psychiatric reg. nurse. Im actually working on becomming an neuropsychologist, but have to start somewhere! 

strictmomhere
by Platinum Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 11:59 AM

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)