Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Good Morning Ladies..

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 10:39 AM
  • 3 Replies

Whats on your to do list today? Do you think you use your time wisely.. or does the day go by and you're like.  What happened, lol.. I know with me its like blank stare

Well here goes..

Grocery 

Laundry

Finish Junk Room

Get my Cafemom time in big smile mini

So how about you.. What's on your list.. 

come join us at THE HAPPY HOUR LOUNGE

by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 10:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
IamMex11
by Bronze Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 10:40 AM

BUMP!

fudgybuddymom
by Bronze Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 11:42 AM

With my 14 yr old home because the kids have off from school today I don't know how the day is going to go. I will probably do laundry & hag it out side.

Alwaysmotivated
by Silver Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 11:47 AM

i rarely see the hanging of the clothing outside, coming from the Islands it was a very common thing for us to do, that hot sun and breeze.. I don't even think we had a dryer.. Nope and still now we don't.. In the Islands we have and I had never seen it only last year is a spin dry cycle thingey.. This machine spins the clothes dry and then you hang them outside..somewhat like what the end cycle of our washing machine does here, except its a separate machine :) a mouthful..Wheew!  Well have fun spending time with the kids and happy washing :)

Quoting fudgybuddymom:

With my 14 yr old home because the kids have off from school today I don't know how the day is going to go. I will probably do laundry & hag it out side.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)