Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

this weekend we get a break

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 2:12 PM
  • 4 Replies
Soo mom of 3 precious boys here and full time home daycare provider....this weekend my husband and i are going to the mtns just him and i my mom will have our lovies I'm excited for the break but will miss my babies like no other...I've also bought 2 sets of new lingerie :) is it crazy to be nervous about what he will think???? My youngest just turned 1 and its been hard for me to lose my belly fat this time!! I'm short...4'11 so i feel so fat and squashed looking haha i try to tell him bc he always tells me I'm perfect the way i am and I'm like no I'm terrible anyways the lingerie i bought it totally not me but i wanted to spice it up hahaha do any of u get nervous about new lingerie? I wish i looked like the girl on the box does in the lingerie then i wouldn't be so nervous!!!
by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 2:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Nov. 11, 2013 at 2:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Enjoy your weekend. I'm sure he loves you and thinks you're beautiful just the way you are.

Mommy4-27-08
by Bronze Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 2:17 PM
I am super tiny, no belly but I have small boobs so I feel like I look stupid in them too. :-(

I am sure he will love it and you will love it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof3boys14
by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 2:28 PM
Thanks ladies!
my4kids274
by Drill Sergeant Mommy on Nov. 11, 2013 at 2:39 PM
1 mom liked this

HAVE FUN!!!!  Believe me when my dh and I went on a cruise for our 20th wedding anniversary we literally did not leave the room.  We had the best time and enjoyed ourselves. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)