Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Disguise a turkey

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2013 at 5:17 AM
  • 9 Replies

Did anyone else's kid get that assiginment? If so share a pic of your kid's turkey.

This is my ds Elijah's. He's obsessed with my little pony if you couldn't tell. lol

by on Nov. 12, 2013 at 5:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Cherish77
by Cherish on Nov. 12, 2013 at 5:30 AM

I don't know what happened to ds Turkey, I don't remember dd getting to do that.

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Nov. 12, 2013 at 6:01 AM

Picture didn't show......lol. Either something happened or that IS on good disguise (it disappeared :).

My boys weren't asked to do that.

brandie1470
by on Nov. 12, 2013 at 6:02 AM
I have not recieved said turkey yet. He was all excited about it when he done it though. Im expecting a pirate turkey :)
angelachristine
by Platinum Member on Nov. 12, 2013 at 6:04 AM

weird I can see it. He colored his turkey to look like twilight sparkles pony. Anyway I think it's a kindergarten thing but maybe not eveyone does it. idk. I think it's cute though.

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Picture didn't show......lol. Either something happened or that IS on good disguise (it disappeared :).

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Nov. 12, 2013 at 6:08 AM

Odd....lol. I'll restart the computer to see if it shows up after that....facebook has done that to me before, but never Cafemom (there's usually at LEAST a box with a red x).

My kiddos are in Kindergarten and 1st....if they've done it, it's been done at school and not home.

Quoting angelachristine:

weird I can see it. He colored his turkey to look like twilight sparkles pony. Anyway I think it's a kindergarten thing but maybe not eveyone does it. idk. I think it's cute though.

Quoting IncognitoOne:

ShhhItsASecret
by Tiffany on Nov. 12, 2013 at 6:12 AM
I can't see your pic but my dd had to do it, she's in kindergarten and she made hers into a cow. I didn't take a pic.
angelachristine
by Platinum Member on Nov. 12, 2013 at 6:22 AM

AjCeCeMom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 12, 2013 at 6:23 AM
I can see the pic, it's cute! Twilight sparkle! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Nov. 12, 2013 at 6:31 AM

Woot! Picture showed up!

That's so cute!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)