Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Opinion, no bashing

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2013 at 9:24 PM
  • 5 Replies
Ok yes I watch 16 and pregnant even that show really don't teach nothing my beliefs anyways, but there's this one mom she 18 lives with her mom and sister. Ok they don't like the that she wants to date they tell her she a mom she needs to attend to her child. Ok wat I c is she is a good mom shut she hates to leave her she stayed in car in front of house wen bdaddy was there. Ok now she want to date wats the deal here she 18 she takes great care of her baby, just cause your a mom don't mean u have to stop everything in your life. Yes granted she needs to mature a little bit. Wats y'all thoughts
by on Nov. 12, 2013 at 9:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Tea4Tas
by on Nov. 12, 2013 at 9:27 PM
2 moms liked this

Could you translate that into English please?

jconney80
by Platinum Member on Nov. 12, 2013 at 10:54 PM

I have never really watched the show so I don't have much input but I don't see anything wrong with a mom dating if she is always putting her child first.

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Nov. 13, 2013 at 7:05 AM

They were saying that because she is a mom, just started school, and he had a bad rep. And she jumped at the first guy that talked to her.

I see where they're coming from.

trainlady
by on Nov. 13, 2013 at 12:10 PM
1 mom liked this

If she can maintain a good care status with her baby and nothing else is interferring there should be no problem. Yes, she certainly needs to grow up a little but don't all 18 year olds? Heck some of us aren't grown up when we're 30. A little dating or socializing would round out her life. She does need to remember how she got where she is in the first place and take all precautions. And always remember the baby comes first and if she has a date and the baby gets sick or fussy, cancel the date. You can always go again at some other time. But so far it sounds like she is doing okay.

NDADanceMom
by on Nov. 13, 2013 at 12:37 PM

Off topic but is that how you talk?  Where do you live?  I even read that outloud and it was nearly incomprehensible.  Did you go to school and have to write papers?  How did you graduate?  Its worse that elementary school papers I have seen.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)