Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

FB friends with any of your exes?

Posted by on Nov. 13, 2013 at 8:25 PM
  • 59 Replies

Are you friends on FB with any of your real life exes? Does your SO have a problem with that?

On the flip side, is your SO friends with any of their exes? Does that bother you?

by on Nov. 13, 2013 at 8:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 9:19 PM
Haha yep. My 10 yr old dds dad and yes my hibby is friends with him also. It was the one and only thing my ex required was to stay friends and we have :)
jconney80
by Platinum Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 9:55 PM

No neither of us are friends with any exes!

Fields456
by Sexy and I know it on Nov. 13, 2013 at 9:56 PM
I'm friends with serveral of them. Dh is actually friends with 2 of them. He doesn't have a fb but he is still friends with the girls he dated alite before me. They have known each ther forever and he is still close to her dad
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommas13
by on Nov. 13, 2013 at 10:54 PM
Nope, I am not, I don't even have a Facebook and if I was friends with any of my exes which I don't want to be, he would not be okay with it our relationship would be over, I don't even have guy friends because of the issues involved we almost broke up because of that in the past
elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 11:01 PM

Hubby is not, but I am friends with an ex casual bf from many years and many marriages ago. There is no spark left!

justbereal
by Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 11:49 PM
Yes I do and he doesn't have a prob w it. He does also and we actually hang out w one of his ex's I consider her a great friend also.
jurnee14
by Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 12:02 AM

Im friends with my ex husband, and my so is friends with his kids mom. Its a good way to keep in touch and share pics of the kids.

triforcechick
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 12:05 AM
I'm FB friends with several of the guys I've dated and still text them occasionally. I don't have an SO at the moment so it works for me lol. My xdh and I aren't friends but that's a whole different story. He's a shitty dad and hasn't seen our kids in months (his choice).
ZJC
by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 12:16 AM
I'm friends with all of my exes on fb. My bf is friends with 2 of them. It's not a big deal for us at all
Kitsubug
by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 1:25 AM

I'm friends with one ex. It was an online relationship and he's very mature about it. I think if the break up is mature then you can even sometimes continue to be friends it just depends. Majority of my ex's I wouldn't ever wanna see again.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)