Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

New To This

Posted by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 8:03 PM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this
Hey ladies. Im new to this and, I need advice! Im not too sure if i may be pregnant or not. We tried but im really excited to find out if I am or not. We first tried on Friday the 5th. I mean like should I be getting any symptoms by now? If so what should they be?
by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 8:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Nov. 14, 2013 at 8:17 PM

Welcome! All I know to tell you is wait until the day of your expected period and test.

amuneca22
by New Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 8:32 PM
Yeah I kinda figured that would be the right thing to do. I mean not trying to put this out there but im confused. Am i suppose to have like clumbs of discharge?
NDADanceMom
by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 8:45 PM

Im pregnant with baby 4.  never had symptoms until I was 6 or 7 weeks.  Hormones cause symptoms and they will be strong enough to show up on a test weeks before symptoms for 99% of women. Your symptoms would show around the first week or 2 in dec.  Clumps of discharge sounds like a yeast infection or std

amuneca22
by New Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 9:13 PM
Ouch the last sentence sounds kinda scary. I dont think i have a yeast infection nor an std im very clean but that makes me want to get checked again. Ill probably stop by my clinic tomorrow to get checked out again
jconney80
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 11:18 PM

If you're having discharge I wouldn't worry about it unless it smells bad, you're having a lot of irritation, or looks a strange color. Other than that pretty much all discharge is normal and can be normal. I would just wait until your period to see how things go! Good luck and welcome to the group! I really never tried to check that soon after so maybe other moms have better input than me. 

Here is the Trying to Conceive group on Cafemom! http://www.cafemom.com/group/30079

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa :) on Nov. 14, 2013 at 11:35 PM

i didnt have any sort of symptoms until i was 6 weeks along..the first thing was smell..OMG i couldnt stand the smell of anything!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)