Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Has anyone started their shopping yet?

thankfully I am almost done my kids are only getting 3 things each this year.we just bought our first house a few months ago so money has been a little tight for us.

our dd6 got

a new laptop ( we need a computer here for her for school)

a 2nd generation kindle fire hd.i got an awesome deal last night on amazon I got 15$ off the kindle plus a 15$ gift card that I'm going to put in her stocking

and she will get an iPod shuffle 

ds4 got

a train table

2nd generation kindle fire dh.I also got an awesome deal in his when I ordered it from amazon I for a 25$ credit for movies so he can buy or rent a movie to watch in it

and he will get the American girl bitty twins

ds1 got

a new bed room set .we are giving his crib to my sil who is having a baby

an inflatable little tikes trampoline for his room

ans one more thing I'm not sure.

what are your kids getting? 

by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 7:55 AM
Replies (11-20):
bebe_ju-rah
by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 8:52 AM
Usually I'm done by now but this year my mom is living close (first time she's been here for Christmas since my first was born) so she wants to go with me. Normally I shop slowly while I:m working (I'm a rep so I drive around constantly and stop when I see a store I want to go in). This year is all screwy....I don't know how I'm going to shop after work without my kids tagging along.
Mommy2-3181
by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 9:14 AM

I am so excited about the deals we got on them.more so because money is really tight this year so it was nice

Quoting kbpegasus:

Quoting Mommy2-3181:

Has anyone started their shopping yet?

thankfully I am almost done my kids are only getting 3 things each this year.we just bought our first house a few months ago so money has been a little tight for us.

our dd6 got

a new laptop ( we need a computer here for her for school)

a 2nd generation kindle fire hd.i got an awesome deal last night on amazon I got 15$ off the kindle plus a 15$ gift card that I'm going to put in her stocking

and she will get an iPod shuffle 

ds4 got

a train table

2nd generation kindle fire dh.I also got an awesome deal in his when I ordered it from amazon I for a 25$ credit for movies so he can buy or rent a movie to watch in it

and he will get the American girl bitty twins

ds1 got

a new bed room set .we are giving his crib to my sil who is having a baby

an inflatable little tikes trampoline for his room

ans one more thing I'm not sure.

what are your kids getting? 

You got some awesome deals on Amazon!  I did a lot of shopping there last year and got some beautiful toys and stuff for my 9 grands! 

Mommy2-3181
by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 9:15 AM

That's one of the reason I do mine online because if not I would have to take the kids

Quoting bebe_ju-rah:

Usually I'm done by now but this year my mom is living close (first time she's been here for Christmas since my first was born) so she wants to go with me. Normally I shop slowly while I:m working (I'm a rep so I drive around constantly and stop when I see a store I want to go in). This year is all screwy....I don't know how I'm going to shop after work without my kids tagging along.

lapcounter
by Super Mom on Nov. 15, 2013 at 9:16 AM
Your son is getting dolls?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lapcounter
by Super Mom on Nov. 15, 2013 at 9:18 AM
Tablets, DS games and the DS, outfits from Justice and Under Armour, cowboy boots, doll buggy and outfits from America Girl, not sure what else.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2-3181
by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 9:18 AM

Yes? It's what he likes they come in boys as well

Quoting lapcounter:

lapcounter
by Super Mom on Nov. 15, 2013 at 9:20 AM
I know they do I think we own half the store. Didn't know if it was a typo.

Quoting Mommy2-3181:

Quoting lapcounter:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2-3181
by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 9:22 AM

Nope no typo he loves playing with his sisters AG dolls so he will get his own this year 

Quoting lapcounter:

I know they do I think we own half the store. Didn't know if it was a typo.

Quoting Mommy2-3181:

Quoting lapcounter:

ADBmom
by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 9:24 AM

girl, i started shopping online in october for good deals.  I usually buy online so I can get better deals/use coupons and they ship in boxes and there is no risk of anyone seeing me bring toys into the house, so the santa dream isn't spoiled. 

I got 4 boxes this week!!  so excited, i have everything hiding in the closet.  it will be a good christmas this year!

saqmdbsl07
by Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 9:27 AM

I have all of my shopping done, except for stocking stuffers.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN