Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Amazon.com

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 10:37 AM
  • 8 Replies

So I have to things to say first off I'm so mad at the am I love the am well I have to lol plus ever since they started selling stuff threw other people it got so dumb and sometimes confusing also because of that there prices when up I mean I'm not that worried because I get free shipping and 15%off but still you no it's just Futrusting anymore  .... Also I'm pretty sure all website that ship from a wherehouse ovisly people work there who ships it out lol .... Because I get asked all the time .... I'll post on something hey I'm going to amazon to watch the hunger games or whatever the ocassing is and they'll be like what how!! It's a real place duh you just can't shop there people work there

by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 10:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Bmat
by Ruby Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 11:28 AM

I like to shop from amazon because it is one  place that has my cc number. Even when I order from someone else through amazon they don't get my cc number.

RADmomma
by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 11:33 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't order much online. I have to see & touch something before I buy it in most cases
erinsmom1964
by Ruby Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 12:27 PM
I keep waiting for them to kick me or of the prime program...LOL I order so much from them and last year I didn't step foot in a real store and ordered all the way up till Dec 23Rd and didn't oat one penny in shipping . Plus we also use their kindle free time for Erin...LOVE IT
Allbrisafam
by Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 3:46 PM
Lol yea
amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 8:33 PM

I shop from Amazon.com sometimes, but most often I check out the reviews on things I'm considering/comparing for purchase elsewhere.

luvbugs3
by Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 8:39 PM

I like amazon.com.  I had a hard time reading and understanding your post.  Not really sure if you wanted a response or if you were just saying some random stuff.

kaylasmom22
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 8:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Huh? sorry I didn't understant what you said.

Allbrisafam
by Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 9:08 PM
I was just venting and or if anyone has had any problems with the new amazon
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)