Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Friday Night Plans?

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:16 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 3:36 PM
  • 121 Replies

Going out?  Staying in?
Let us know :)

photo hugs131112d_zpsf8e2d2a1.gif
Join us at
Time Out for You

by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 3:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RADmomma
by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 4:08 PM
Dh is going out for a bit. I'm staying home with the girls
waytomanykids10
by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 4:11 PM

Staying in, my husband took the two babies to the dr and they both have ear infections, they are at walmart right now getting antibiotics.

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 4:19 PM

Where is he going?

Quoting RADmomma:

Dh is going out for a bit. I'm staying home with the girls

hugss

by Ruby Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 4:20 PM

Aww sorry,
Hopefully you can get some meds in them so you all can sleep well.
How old are they?

Quoting waytomanykids10:

Staying in, my husband took the two babies to the dr and they both have ear infections, they are at walmart right now getting antibiotics.

Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 4:22 PM

Getting some shopping done.

Oldest needs winter gloves and snow boots, youngest needs snow gear and a potty chair.  We need some groceries.  Dog needs food and some new toys.   And I need new pants because I'm showing super early this pregnancy and my tight jeans DH bought me before I got pregnant are now TOO TIGHT.  DH and oldest have karate tonight, though, so I'm not sure how much time we'll have.

waytomanykids10
by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 4:23 PM

One is 14 months old and the other one is 8 months old (nephew that we legally adopted).

Quoting hugss:

Aww sorry,
How old are they?

Quoting waytomanykids10:

mo3giOH
by Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 4:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Staying in. My middle DD has been trying to watch the TinkerBell movie all week, so hopefully it comes on tonight so we can all watch it together.

hugss

by Ruby Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 4:24 PM

Have that list all ready?
Going alone?  Hope you can work it out ;)

Quoting Mrs.Kubalabuku:

Getting some shopping done.

Oldest needs winter gloves and snow boots, youngest needs snow gear and a potty chair.  We need some groceries.  Dog needs food and some new toys.   And I need new pants because I'm showing super early this pregnancy and my tight jeans DH bought me before I got pregnant are now TOO TIGHT.  DH and oldest have karate tonight, though, so I'm not sure how much time we'll have.

hugss

by Ruby Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 4:24 PM

Hope they feel better ;)

Quoting waytomanykids10:

One is 14 months old and the other one is 8 months old (nephew that we legally adopted).

Quoting hugss:

Aww sorry,
How old are they?

Quoting waytomanykids10:

snowmommy0406
by Gold Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 4:25 PM

We are going out to some MMA cage fights in town, (my dad, my brother, my 7 year old ds, and myself, my mom and my dd are going to have girl's night in).  My ds and dd are in some MMA/Karate classes and 2 of their favorite adults from the classes will be fighting tonight and my ds really wants to see it, so does my dad, so that's our plans.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)