Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Are you one of those mom's.

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 12:00 AM
  • 18 Replies
That don't have all of you're teeth.

by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 12:06 AM
1 mom liked this

i have had some pulled and i have crowns.  Next time i rob a bank, need more dental work.   Does it matter who has teeth and who doesnt?

shadow_lark
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 12:07 AM
No. They're all still there
Lalasmomma13
by Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 12:08 AM
Some of my back teeth have fallen out but if my front ones were to fall out I would immediately get them fixed. I'm a huge teeth person. I can hardly look at a person if they have really gross messed up visible teeth
godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on Nov. 16, 2013 at 12:08 AM
I was just wondering that's all

crazymomma87
by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 12:10 AM
Fortunately I'm still young and just happen to be a dental assistant and have all of my teeth except 3 of my wisdom teeth.
godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on Nov. 16, 2013 at 12:13 AM
Have you ever had someone come in that hasn't been to the dentist in a long time.

Quoting crazymomma87:

Fortunately I'm still young and just happen to be a dental assistant and have all of my teeth except 3 of my wisdom teeth.
petie1104
by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 12:16 AM
2 moms liked this
I'm missing 8. 4 wisdom teeth were extracted when I was 19 and prior to that, at 11 I had four others pulled prior to getting braces. But, I'm assuming you mean missing, as in fell out from rot. No, I don't have missing teeth for that reason.
Susan0805
by ~♥~Susan~♥~ on Nov. 16, 2013 at 12:18 AM
I've never even had a cavity before. I'm just as surprised as everyone else by that, lol. Only teeth I've lost we're my wisdom teeth when I was 17 because they were coming in and I didn't have room, and my baby teeth (eye teeth or whatever they are called) never fell out on there own so the adult teeth were coming in behind and the dentist had to pull the baby teeth out. Other than that no teeth problems.
fatcat0908
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 12:21 AM
I have hypodontia, I am naturally missing tooth 6 and 11. I have implants there though. Other than that, I'm only missing my wisdom teeth I had extracted.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crazymomma87
by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 12:21 AM
1 mom liked this
Are you trying to figure out if some of the moms on here are the ones you see on the news beingarrested for child abuse/neglect? Those "moms" always have nasty teeth but I don't think you'll find any of them on here. Regardless of opinions and all the stuff that goes on here, one wouldn't be on this site unless they somewhat cared about being a mother. Those people you see on the news or walking down the street or whatever that always seem to have a disgusting grill are definitely not on cm because they don't give a fuck about kids. Wow I went on a vent there sorry!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN