Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Love the savings but OMG getting Inundated with e-mail Coupons!

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 3:40 PM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this

It's that time of year when everyone is emailing coupons.  I love the savings.  But it always seems when I need them most I am scrambling to find them in my email when I don't use them the same day.  I tried keeping a coupon folder in my email but it was so overrun with expired coupons I just started deleting them. Then I am at the store and can't believe I didn't either save the coupon or can't find it easily in my email so I end up paying full price.

Are you experiencing this too and how are you keeping them organized so you have them when you are at the store and need them the most?

by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 3:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Alehhxmarie
by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 3:56 PM
1 mom liked this
If you have an iPhone or android "snip snap" is a great app. Just scan ur paper coupons with your phone or save them straight to "snip snap" and they'll be saved on your phone. I keep all my coupons on my phone and the coupons could be scanned from the phone at the register. The app also let's you know when they are about to expire. Paperless and quick.
pkrengel
by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 4:31 PM
1 mom liked this

I do have an iPhone and that's fabulous for paper coupons! Can you push coupons you received in email into snip snap? 

RoseWall
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 4:45 PM

interesting

Alehhxmarie
by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 1:23 AM
Yes they go straight to the app. You can also share your coupons and look up other coupons people have shared by category and add them to your snip snap folder.
Fields456
by Sexy and I know it on Nov. 17, 2013 at 1:50 AM
That is awesome!!!

Quoting Alehhxmarie:

If you have an iPhone or android "snip snap" is a great app. Just scan ur paper coupons with your phone or save them straight to "snip snap" and they'll be saved on your phone. I keep all my coupons on my phone and the coupons could be scanned from the phone at the register. The app also let's you know when they are about to expire. Paperless and quick.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ScrChk23
by Amanda on Nov. 17, 2013 at 9:40 AM

I like how most of them can be scanned from your smart phone.  I keep the one with the best savings from a store and delete the rest.  If I am not going to shop at a particular store, I delete it.

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Nov. 17, 2013 at 7:28 PM

Hi!

I bet you'll find tons of tips on organizing your coupons on the Frugalistas group, too! :)

You should check it out here:

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Nov. 18, 2013 at 7:57 AM

I'm pretty much the same way. I just delete, lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN