Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Which will you be making for Thanksgiving?
Anyone makes both? Something completely different?
Do share with us! :)

photo hugs131112d_zpsf8e2d2a1.gif
Join us at
Time Out for You

by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 5:20 PM
Replies (11-20):
Mammacra
by Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 5:37 PM
When I host I make turkey & ham I prefer to have both and none of my guests ever complain! I usually get more people because they like being able to have both. But this year I'm pregnant and don't feel like doing it so we made reservations!!!
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:18 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 5:39 PM

That sounds smart, LOL
How far long are you?

Quoting Mammacra:

When I host I make turkey & ham I prefer to have both and none of my guests ever complain! I usually get more people because they like being able to have both. But this year I'm pregnant and don't feel like doing it so we made reservations!!!

amy1will
by Amethyst on Nov. 16, 2013 at 5:41 PM
I love ham. At my ninnies house we have both. At my in laws we have Turkey so I always bring ham home from my ninnies.
hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 5:42 PM

Glad you're able to have both :)

Quoting amy1will:

I love ham. At my ninnies house we have both. At my in laws we have Turkey so I always bring ham home from my ninnies.

Mammacra
by Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 5:48 PM
I'm 17 weeks today and three weeks ago some animal massacred my chickens right in their coop leaving only bones & feathers behind! So at that point I determined I was all set with dealing with dead bird carcasses! Our chickens were our pets we got them at 7 days old and they were really neat to have. For the first 14-15 weeks I had horrible morning sickness that lasted all day! Then I felt ok for a week before getting acid reflux! I'm just mentally physically & emotionally exhausted!

Quoting hugss:

That sounds smart, LOL
How far long are you?

Quoting Mammacra:

amy1will
by Amethyst on Nov. 16, 2013 at 5:49 PM
1 mom liked this
I dont like Turkey so it works out.

Quoting hugss:

Quoting amy1will:

hugss

by Emerald Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 5:49 PM

Aww sounds like a tough pregnancy & then to have to deal with the other :(
Hopefully you start feeling better soon ;)

Quoting Mammacra:

I'm 17 weeks today and three weeks ago some animal massacred my chickens right in their coop leaving only bones & feathers behind! So at that point I determined I was all set with dealing with dead bird carcasses! Our chickens were our pets we got them at 7 days old and they were really neat to have. For the first 14-15 weeks I had horrible morning sickness that lasted all day! Then I felt ok for a week before getting acid reflux! I'm just mentally physically & emotionally exhausted!

Quoting hugss:

That sounds smart, LOL
How far long are you?

Quoting Mammacra:

hugss

by Emerald Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 5:50 PM

Yes it sounds like it does then :)

Quoting amy1will:

I dont like Turkey so it works out.

Quoting hugss:

Quoting amy1will:

KendallsMommee
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 6:41 PM

Quoting frndlyfn:

TURKEY DAY.   I thought that would be obvious.  Ham is for christmas and easter.

Texascandee
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 7:30 PM

I make turkey for Thanksgiving and we have ham and roast for Christmas...............

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)