Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Which will you be making for Thanksgiving?
Anyone makes both? Something completely different?
Do share with us! :)

photo hugs131112d_zpsf8e2d2a1.gif
Join us at
Time Out for You

by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 5:20 PM
Replies (181-188):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:50 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 11:07 AM

What will you eat?

Quoting Mommy2-3181:

We are doing turkey and then ham for christmas.Idont like turkey but the kids and dh wants it so that's what I'm cooking

Mommy2-3181
by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 11:09 AM
Everything but the turkey haha I'm just not a turkey fan.but since its just my husband myself and our 3 little kids I can't see making a ton of food so since I'm not all that big in to thanksgiving we came to a compromise he gets his turkey for thanksgiving and I get my ham for Christmas so it works

Quoting hugss:

What will you eat?

Quoting Mommy2-3181:

We are doing turkey and then ham for christmas.Idont like turkey but the kids and dh wants it so that's what I'm cooking

tasha_hjzpmommy
by Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 11:14 AM
1 mom liked this
Not really my younger sister isn't a Turkey fan so my mom always made both so I stick with my family tradition but with my family you never know who's going to pop in on Thanksgiving or Christmas
hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 11:14 AM

That sounds good then ;)

Quoting Mommy2-3181:

Everything but the turkey haha I'm just not a turkey fan.but since its just my husband myself and our 3 little kids I can't see making a ton of food so since I'm not all that big in to thanksgiving we came to a compromise he gets his turkey for thanksgiving and I get my ham for Christmas so it works

Quoting hugss:

What will you eat?

Quoting Mommy2-3181:

jessicalahlah
by Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 11:19 AM

Ham is for Easter. Turkey for Thanksgiving. Prime Rib and crab legs for Christmas.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Nov. 20, 2013 at 11:21 AM
1 mom liked this

turkey dinner Sometimes ham. Or both!

Doyca
by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 11:26 AM
Hey ladies!! I am a new mom trying to find moms in my general area (Nassau county, NY)

Where's everyone from?
hugss

by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 11:30 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
I am in MO .. how old are your kids?

Quoting Doyca:

Hey ladies!! I am a new mom trying to find moms in my general area (Nassau county, NY)

Where's everyone from?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)