Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Any Chicago moms here?

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 6:41 PM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this
Any Chicago IL moms
by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 6:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
jconney80
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 8:12 PM

Hi welcome to the group! I'm from Ohio so I'm not from Chicago! What are you up to today?

KeishawithaC
by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 8:17 PM
Hiiiiiii nothing just at home with my son watching his cartoons lol hbu
faithsmommy1003
by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 8:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Near Chicago, I am in McHenry.

Reina13
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 12:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi. Im not from Chicago but I wanted to say hi!

I have visited though...lol Typical tourist stuff. Navy Pier, Lake Shore Drive, the museum, Soldier Field, segways along the Lake Shore, tea at the Drake, deep dish pizza and hot dogs..lol  See, I told you, typical tourist stuff...lol

KeishawithaC
by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 12:22 PM
Lol don't worry me and my husband do the same thing for our dates sometimes and we were raised here lol

Quoting Reina13:

I have visited though...lol Typical tourist stuff. Navy Pier, Lake Shore Drive, the museum, Soldier Field, segways along the Lake Shore, tea at the Drake, deep dish pizza and hot dogs..lol  See, I told you, typical tourist stuff...lol

Reina13
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this

That is awesome. My husband and I do that here in Dallas. There are so many great things to see and do, that we use date night as an excuse to do them. It is always funny when friends and family come to visit and want to do things here and we are just excited as them because it is usually a first for us too...lol

Quoting KeishawithaC:

Lol don't worry me and my husband do the same thing for our dates sometimes and we were raised here lol

Quoting Reina13:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)