Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

normal sexual act or not

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 8:44 PM
  • 14 Replies

Poll

Question: Is rear playing a normal heterosexual sex act?

Options:

yes normal sexual enjoyment

no very odd for a man to enjoy this

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 28

View Results

Does your SO (heterosexual male) enjoy having his ass/asshole played with during sex? Does he ask your to lick it and eat it out ever? Is this a normal heterosexual enjoyment? Would you feel odd doing this for your do?
by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 8:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mstricey
by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 8:45 PM
2 moms liked this
No he doesn't let me near his ass at all..

Eta.. I don't think it is odd though. Different strokes... No pun intended :)...
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 8:46 PM

FIrst I would never do it but since their prostate is around that area, I can see how it is enjoyable.  I have not been with too many guys so not sure how common/normal it is for rear place.   I do not put my face anywhere near his downstairs.

Mommy4-27-08
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 8:53 PM
I don't think its abnormal, but licking in that area wouldn't work for me, whether it was me doing it to him or him doing it to me. I'm just not into it, but I think its normal for men to enjoy that the same as women do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nooneexciting
by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 8:58 PM
Its completely normal. The nerves in that area alone make it a crazy erogenous zone. I do know that men have a hesitation towards admitting curiosity or enjoyment of that area because they think it makes them gay. Or that their female partner will freak out and think they are gay.

Taking time to explore yourself sexually is healthy and important.

While I wouldnt put my face all up in there, I would totally try and appease requests from my hubby.
beautisticaware
by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 9:00 PM
I think that with their prostate gland close to that area. Yes, stimulation would be enjoyed. Now, would I lick or finger that area, no. Would I be willing to use an adult sexual enhancement toy, yes.
jjlwallace
by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 9:01 PM
Thank you...you guys made me feel better. I will not go all the way to his ass...cause that just makes me uncomfortable, but i was just curious
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Heath77
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 9:03 PM
It is normal, but I've never been asked to do that and I would not if asked.
Mamabychoice457
by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 9:06 PM
While my DH doesn't ask/have me do that, in my psychology studies, I have learned that due to the prostate being located in that area, it does help to stimulate a man. So while it is different it is also normal.
kimberly12345
by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 10:21 AM
Well, I've asked myself the same question! My heteroseual boyfriend puts things in his rectum! He does not do this in front of me, I've seen proof myself. It disgusts me to no end. Makes me sick!!!!! I call this homosexual tendencies. I could go on & on about this. Makes me sick even writing about it.
ScrChk23
by Amanda on Nov. 17, 2013 at 10:33 AM

I think it is normal for some men.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN