Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Do you shot to kill. Well I have one and someone already broke into my car and they tried to get into my home from the side door. If they come into my home I'm shooting to kill period. We already got a german shepherd but he isn't old enough so I went and got a gun.
What would you do?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 11:06 PM
Replies (11-20):
Jaxsonsmama2009
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 1:42 AM
In the heat of the moment I don't think I could hit a knee cap. I would be aiming for the trunk area. So yeah I guess I would be shooting to kill. I wouldn't want to risk missing because I was scared.
Presley77
by Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 1:43 AM
1 mom liked this
You don't do warning shots you shoot to kill
Amani105
by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 1:54 AM
Sorry for a while I thought you were crazy lol. Like you were writing this and debating as someone was coming into your house

Quoting godsgirl26:

I wasn't writing as someone was doing this. When they broke into my car it was 5 months ago. Well the other day someone tried to get into my home from the side door.

I'm not crazy I wouldn't be writing this as someone is trying to get inside my home LMBO.

The first time it happened I did call the police and they said they couldn't do anything because no one saw any thing.

Quoting Amani105:

Um is someone there now? Is this happening now? Why are you writing if someone is breaking into your car? Call the cops

godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on Nov. 17, 2013 at 2:09 AM
1 mom liked this

laughing

Quoting Amani105:

Sorry for a while I thought you were crazy lol. Like you were writing this and debating as someone was coming into your house

Quoting godsgirl26:

I wasn't writing as someone was doing this. When they broke into my car it was 5 months ago. Well the other day someone tried to get into my home from the side door.

I'm not crazy I wouldn't be writing this as someone is trying to get inside my home LMBO.

The first time it happened I did call the police and they said they couldn't do anything because no one saw any thing.

Quoting Amani105:

Um is someone there now? Is this happening now? Why are you writing if someone is breaking into your car? Call the cops

trainlady
by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 12:38 PM

Exactly the same thing you did. I have had guns all my life and if someone were to try to break into my house I would not even warn them, but shoot first and ask questions later. You must protect yourself first. If you give the culprit a single second to intimidate you you will get hurt or killed. Even the police believe that you have a right to protect yourself and your family if someone tries to break in. But above all make sure that the gun is locked up or disabled so no one else can steal it and hurt someone with it. Even a robber who breaks into your house when you are not home could steal the gun, so it needs to be disabled. But they have new things now to disable the gun but can be put together in a second if you need it. Safety first with your gun. 1. To protect yourself, 2. The other to protect anyone else that maybe in your house and find your gun. Good luck with the new Shepherd puppy. I've had them all my life and there is no better dog. They can be the most lovable animals and also the most protective. My old man used to lay on the floor the the kids used him for a pillow, but outside he would not allow them to go past the sidewalk at the end of the grass and no one got between him and the kids. Fantastic babysitter.

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Nov. 17, 2013 at 2:33 PM

If I have to shoot, it is to kill.  If the harm is great enough that is requires deadly force to protect my family and/or others, then there are no rules.  

StormiAnn
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:14 PM
Shoot to kill.
RheaF
by Sweet Insanity on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:59 PM

We have a rifle, but it is just for hunting. We do not keep it loaded and it is kept in our closet. To be honest, I have never shot it, and wouldn't know how.

Tatum2U
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 8:40 PM

take a class. But yes I would shoot to kill otherwise don't even raise the weapon.

mstricey
by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 8:45 PM
I don't know. I'd probably aim for the abdomen. Shoot em in the intestine so they have to wear a colostomy bag the rest of their life.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN