Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Do you shot to kill. Well I have one and someone already broke into my car and they tried to get into my home from the side door. If they come into my home I'm shooting to kill period. We already got a german shepherd but he isn't old enough so I went and got a gun.
What would you do?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 11:06 PM
Replies (31-33):
cox3
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 12:14 PM
Shoot to kill. they broke in and they get the consequences.
tansyflower
by on Nov. 18, 2013 at 12:45 PM

the general philosophy is:  if you feel as though your life is in such imminent danger that you have to draw your firearm in order to protect yourself then you shoot to kill.  mind you the situation has to be considered life threatening to begin with if you plan on killing another person with a gun to protect yourself.

we are lucky.  in 30 years we have never had to lock our doors.  our area is rural and safe.  we have many (MANY) firearms but have never had to use one on another human being.

lemleyfam13
by Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 12:50 PM
Shoot to kill and yes i have guns and a pitbull that isnt so nice when my hubby is not home. she is a rednose and very protective of her family she is over 100 pounds. i give one warning shout to get out or im gonna shoot thats it. anyone that breaks into this house will be their last and yes its to kill because like previous poster dead men cant talk or file lawsuits for getting injured in my house they broke into....I live in colorado where the make my day law is strictly enforced i will kill to protect my family
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)