Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Sometimes FB is the devil!!!

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 11:44 PM
  • 10 Replies
2 moms liked this

Really it is! There were just some things I was fine with not knowing.

by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 11:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Angelicembrace
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 11:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Its true..social networking has its pros and cons. Honestly, I feel.like it kills relationships left and right.
terimcgowan76
by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 11:48 PM
1 mom liked this
i have family on there that can't be around my son all the time so i get on there and just post pics of him and get off lol i play games sometime but mostly have them on my tablet now lol
RmeWifey01
by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 11:49 PM

That, and it can totally stress a chick out! Especially when ya get news flashes from different sources on what's going on in Assghanistan and your hubs is deployed to that particular location, and now you've heard NOTHING and can't reach him. Stress! Stress! Stress! *I'm praying for the best here but sleeping is not gonna happen tonight.

terimcgowan76
by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 11:51 PM
will keep you in my prayers tonight!!
RmeWifey01
by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 11:54 PM

Quoting terimcgowan76:

will keep you in my prayers tonight!!

Thank you! 

terimcgowan76
by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 11:55 PM
1 mom liked this
welcome!
jconney80
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 12:00 AM
1 mom liked this

I totally agree! One thing that really annoys me is people posting political stuff alllll the time. I understand people want to share info etc but I don't want to see that stuff all the time. It gets old! I really do think there are things like some of people's really far out opinions that I was better off not knowing

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Nov. 17, 2013 at 9:05 AM

very true

BlueSparrow
by Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 9:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Or the conspiracy theories. Enough already.

Quoting jconney80:

I totally agree! One thing that really annoys me is people posting political stuff alllll the time. I understand people want to share info etc but I don't want to see that stuff all the time. It gets old! I really do think there are things like some of people's really far out opinions that I was better off not knowing

MommaVoo
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 9:42 AM

I like it to share info with family/friends but ugg has it created issues there! So hubby's aunt posts a pic of pit bulls saying not to be prejudiced about them(please dont comment on them we dont want the OPs post turned into a pit bull war =P) I have my own reasons for disliking the breed and made a VERY mild comment with basically something to think about and the sunt's daughter who I really dislike and have never spoken to(she did something pretty bad to my SIL years ago and I choose not to know her) personally attacks me.. on FB and it was so personal and specialized of an attack very few family members would understand it but my hubby, SIL, her and her 14 yo son. Well I bit back, I couldnt help it the attack was pretty nasty so I was too.. I vaguely brought up what she did to my SIL(which was criminal and sick).. well then the OTHER aunt starts attacking me on FB.. so now half of the in laws have me blocked and hate me... for defending myself lol. I really could care less about all of them except the one who posted the pit bull post in the first place as she is a good woman and helped us in a time of need.. she also gets treated like shit by the daughter that attacked me and I feel bad for her.

ugg sorry for the rant but this is the type of thing I dont like FB for!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)