Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Let's Chat!

What's on your mind?  How was your weekend?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

have a nice day  

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page. 

by on Nov. 18, 2013 at 10:30 AM
Replies (31-40):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Nov. 18, 2013 at 12:03 PM

How are you liking your new place?  

Quoting sunshine813:

Good morning!

The weekend was fun.  We're still trying to unpack from our move, but we're getting closer.  

Our little one is four months old and is eating cereal.  We're trying to work on his night-time schedule, but he's our first so we're pretty clueless.

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Nov. 18, 2013 at 12:03 PM

Yep. And until next year, they won't let them off the bus unless they see me.

I can nap any time I want next year.....haha.

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Bummer!  But, I do know how that goes!

Quoting IncognitoOne:

I probably won't get to. If they don't nap before 2, I won't because I'll sleep through the bus showing up, lol.

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

LOL - I know the feeling.  I think I'll be taking a nap this afternoon as well.

Quoting IncognitoOne:

I'm so tired from this weekend. I wish my daughter and niece would nap so I could...lol.

sunshine813
by on Nov. 18, 2013 at 12:04 PM

I understand!  My little guy (four months) will take naps during the day just fine, but at night he'll go 6 hours between feedings but wakes up every two or so just to coo and then go back to sleep.  Unfortunately we just bought a baby monitor so now I hear every coo and get up even though I don't need to - I need to stop doing this! :)

Quoting IncognitoOne:

I'm so tired from this weekend. I wish my daughter and niece would nap so I could...lol.

sunshine813
by on Nov. 18, 2013 at 12:05 PM

It's good!  We moved to be closer to family and it's really nice having them around.

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Quoting sunshine813:

Good morning!

The weekend was fun.  We're still trying to unpack from our move, but we're getting closer.  

Our little one is four months old and is eating cereal.  We're trying to work on his night-time schedule, but he's our first so we're pretty clueless.

lovemercygrace
by Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 12:06 PM
Just want food shopping, now waiting for the cable guy. ( btw I am not new, just a new name) lol
IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Nov. 18, 2013 at 12:07 PM

I got my niece a neckalce made by a Cafemom mama :)

I got my nephew a Sonic game for his DS.

I got my youngest niece (the one in Foster Care) a Mrs. Potato Head.

I got my boys a razor scooter and an AirHogs airplane each, and Disney Infinity characters to share.

And I got my daughter a LaLaLoopsy doll, a wagon, and a Little Mermaid Instrument set.

I have to get 2 gift cards for DH's cousin's girls and I need to get stocking stuffers. But I don't buy for a whole lot of people, I can't afford it. Adults know Christmas is more than gifts and that I love them anyway, and we don't see any of the other kids.

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

You're done shopping?  You are my hero!  I've only gotten one thing done so far.  

What did you get the kids?

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Hello!

I'm not doing much, lol. I've got shopping finished for Christmas and now I feel like the time is passing so slowly. I don't cook a lot either, so no recipes.

Quoting friendlyface13:

Hi Everyone How are you?  Are you getting prepared for the Holidays and have any traditions or recipies to share?

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Nov. 18, 2013 at 12:08 PM

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Oh very nice!  What did you get?

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Nope. I don't do that very often.

I did order myself something from Thirty One a week or so ago, and that's the first thing since February (I think).

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

It was fun and just nice.  I usually work on Saturdays so it was great to have some weekend time with them. :)

It sounds like you had a great weekend as well!  Did you get anything for yourself while you were out?

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/ODU1WDExMzk=/z/Fr0AAOxydB1Sgony/$_35.JPG?set_id=880000500F

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Nov. 18, 2013 at 12:10 PM

That will be nice!  How old are they now?

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Yep. And until next year, they won't let them off the bus unless they see me.

I can nap any time I want next year.....haha.

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Bummer!  But, I do know how that goes!

Quoting IncognitoOne:

I probably won't get to. If they don't nap before 2, I won't because I'll sleep through the bus showing up, lol.

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

LOL - I know the feeling.  I think I'll be taking a nap this afternoon as well.

Quoting IncognitoOne:

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Nov. 18, 2013 at 12:10 PM

Awe. My daughter sleeps with me, and sleeps through the night. But we partied too hard this weekend!! LOL (Kiddie party style, not adult party style, haha)

Quoting sunshine813:

I understand!  My little guy (four months) will take naps during the day just fine, but at night he'll go 6 hours between feedings but wakes up every two or so just to coo and then go back to sleep.  Unfortunately we just bought a baby monitor so now I hear every coo and get up even though I don't need to - I need to stop doing this! :)

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Nov. 18, 2013 at 12:10 PM

That's great!  I moved over the summer for the same reason. :)

Quoting sunshine813:

It's good!  We moved to be closer to family and it's really nice having them around.

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Quoting sunshine813:

Good morning!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN