Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Let's Chat!

What's on your mind?  How was your weekend?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

have a nice day  

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page. 

by on Nov. 18, 2013 at 10:30 AM
Replies (41-50):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Nov. 18, 2013 at 12:10 PM

I like your new name, what was the old one?

Quoting lovemercygrace:

Just want food shopping, now waiting for the cable guy. ( btw I am not new, just a new name) lol

lovemercygrace
by Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 12:11 PM
Beauiful31mom.

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Quoting lovemercygrace:

Just want food shopping, now waiting for the cable guy. ( btw I am not new, just a new name) lol

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Nov. 18, 2013 at 12:11 PM

5 and 7.

The bus lets the off in my driveway, it's not like they're walking through the neighborhood to get home. All I have to do is have my door open next year (my oldest will be in 2nd grade), but this year I have to stand where the driver can see me.

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

That will be nice!  How old are they now?

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Yep. And until next year, they won't let them off the bus unless they see me.

I can nap any time I want next year.....haha.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Nov. 18, 2013 at 12:12 PM

You got some great stuff!  We only buy for the kids in my family as well.  

Quoting IncognitoOne:

I got my niece a neckalce made by a Cafemom mama :)

I got my nephew a Sonic game for his DS.

I got my youngest niece (the one in Foster Care) a Mrs. Potato Head.

I got my boys a razor scooter and an AirHogs airplane each, and Disney Infinity characters to share.

And I got my daughter a LaLaLoopsy doll, a wagon, and a Little Mermaid Instrument set.

I have to get 2 gift cards for DH's cousin's girls and I need to get stocking stuffers. But I don't buy for a whole lot of people, I can't afford it. Adults know Christmas is more than gifts and that I love them anyway, and we don't see any of the other kids.

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

You're done shopping?  You are my hero!  I've only gotten one thing done so far.  

What did you get the kids?

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Hello!

I'm not doing much, lol. I've got shopping finished for Christmas and now I feel like the time is passing so slowly. I don't cook a lot either, so no recipes.

Quoting friendlyface13:

Hi Everyone How are you?  Are you getting prepared for the Holidays and have any traditions or recipies to share?

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Nov. 18, 2013 at 12:14 PM

I went CRAZY with Christmas last year, and decided things were going to be simple from now on. My kiddos have so much stuff it's crazy and adding so much to it at once is overwhelming for all of us.

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

You got some great stuff!  We only buy for the kids in my family as well.  

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Nov. 18, 2013 at 12:17 PM

Awe!

The night time thing will even out around 7-9 months. You can't really change it for him.

Quoting sunshine813:

Good morning!

The weekend was fun.  We're still trying to unpack from our move, but we're getting closer.  

Our little one is four months old and is eating cereal.  We're trying to work on his night-time schedule, but he's our first so we're pretty clueless.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Nov. 18, 2013 at 12:17 PM

That's really cute!  Will you use it like a purse?

Quoting IncognitoOne:

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/ODU1WDExMzk=/z/Fr0AAOxydB1Sgony/$_35.JPG?set_id=880000500F

fudgybuddymom
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 12:17 PM

Just sittin around the house thinking about the Christmas Gifts I will get my one & only child for Christmas. I have to wait for Dec. 3 to order cause I don't get paid til then & I'm just praying everything I want to get her will be available! I have already ordered some One Direction items ie a teddy bear & a fleece throw and a pair of winter boots she wanted from Zulilly. I despairetly want to get her a Samsung Proclaim phone from Walmart but have to wait til the 3rd. Keeping my fingers crossed it all works out!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Nov. 18, 2013 at 12:17 PM

Oh!  Do you sell 31 too?

Quoting lovemercygrace:

Beauiful31mom.

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Quoting lovemercygrace:

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Nov. 18, 2013 at 12:18 PM

Sounds like fun!

Quoting lovemercygrace:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)