Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Let's Chat!

What's on your mind?  How are you doing?  What are your plans for Thanksgiving?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

have a nice day  

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page. 

by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 10:30 AM
Replies (11-20):
IamCounselor
by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 12:46 PM

I just feel tremendously blessed, in spite of every challenge and heartache this year brought.  The blessing rests in the fact that many have encountered the same issues and worse issues and not lived to talk about it.  I am one of the ones who did, and I am grateful for every test that has produced in me a grand and life-changing testimony.  God bless you guys!

IamCounselor
by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 12:47 PM

Enjoy your holiday and time with your family!

Quoting katiederek80:

Hey my name is Katie I live in Worcester ma I have a adorable son named Ryan and a wonderful bf he's really good to my son its not his but he takes care of it like its his im thankful for my family and friends I'm staying home cooking food its only going to be me my bf and son

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Nov. 25, 2013 at 12:48 PM

Hang in there.  You are getting close to the end.  When are you due?

Quoting anazelly01:

Hi all my name is crystal I am a very proud mommy of 3 a 3 year old a 10 month old and I am currently 29 weeks pregnant. I've been having some bit of a rough pregnancy this go round but trying to stay positive.

Tiffany_Avon
by New Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 12:48 PM
Hello My name is Tiffany. My son is a single child and I am a single mom. We just moved last December from Sacramento CA to Powell WY.My son is 11 and I 32.
IamCounselor
by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 12:50 PM

Congrats to you!  I hope the morning sickness eases up for you.  Try to focus on the beautiful blessing on the other end of that morning sickness (if you can), and maybe that will make it slightly better. *smile*  I'm sure that's probably easier said than done--this coming from someone who never had morning sickness over 4 pregnancies.  Thank you Jesus!  Anyway, all the best to you, lovely lady.  Continue to have a great day...it's a blessing to be in the land of the living. :)

Quoting Miraa14:

Hello everyone, my name is miraa . Umm im 6 weeks so im not really looking forward to thanksgiving because of the morning sickness etc. But my day is going great so far

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Nov. 25, 2013 at 1:04 PM

Hi everyone!  Did you have a good weekend?

We did.  I took my kids to see Catching Fire on Friday night and we had so much fun..  We all want to see it again.  We also ate out (mediterranean food) this weekend, which was nice!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Nov. 25, 2013 at 1:07 PM

Welcome Katie!  How old is Ryan?

Your intimate Thanksgiving sounds really relaxing!

Quoting katiederek80:

Hey my name is Katie I live in Worcester ma I have a adorable son named Ryan and a wonderful bf he's really good to my son its not his but he takes care of it like its his im thankful for my family and friends I'm staying home cooking food its only going to be me my bf and son

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Nov. 25, 2013 at 1:07 PM

im sorry  What's going on?

Quoting ScrChk23:

I am having a very rough day.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Nov. 25, 2013 at 1:08 PM

Hi Miraa!  Congrats on your pregnancy, I'm sorry morning sickness has you down.  Are you at least going to be spending time with loved ones?

Quoting Miraa14:

Hello everyone, my name is miraa . Umm im 6 weeks so im not really looking forward to thanksgiving because of the morning sickness etc. But my day is going great so far

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Nov. 25, 2013 at 1:09 PM

Welcome to CafeMom Crystal!  Congrats on baby #3, but I'm sorry that this has been a rough pregnancy.  Do you know if you're having a little girl or boy this time around?

Quoting anazelly01:

Hi all my name is crystal I am a very proud mommy of 3 a 3 year old a 10 month old and I am currently 29 weeks pregnant. I've been having some bit of a rough pregnancy this go round but trying to stay positive.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)