Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Let's Chat!

What's on your mind?  How are you doing?  What are your plans for Thanksgiving?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

have a nice day  

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page. 

by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 10:30 AM
Replies (21-30):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Nov. 25, 2013 at 1:09 PM

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!  Are you looking forward to turkey?

Quoting strictmomhere:

Week

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Nov. 25, 2013 at 1:09 PM

ME TOO!  lol

Quoting othermom:

Looking forward to sleeping in the next few days with no school.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Nov. 25, 2013 at 1:11 PM

I'm glad you're counting your blessings.  I hope you have a wonderful holiday.

Quoting IamCounselor:

I just feel tremendously blessed, in spite of every challenge and heartache this year brought.  The blessing rests in the fact that many have encountered the same issues and worse issues and not lived to talk about it.  I am one of the ones who did, and I am grateful for every test that has produced in me a grand and life-changing testimony.  God bless you guys!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Nov. 25, 2013 at 1:11 PM

Welcome Tiffany!  that's quite a move, how is your son doing with all of the changes?

Quoting Tiffany_Avon:

Hello My name is Tiffany. My son is a single child and I am a single mom. We just moved last December from Sacramento CA to Powell WY.My son is 11 and I 32.

biskay
by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 1:14 PM
Hi, A̶̲̥̅♏ fine, was checking out on how τ̅☺ how τ̅☺ be.a mother soon, S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ I found cafemom Α̲̅πϑ A̶̲̥̅♏ happpy dat I joined cafemom.
IamCounselor
by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 1:19 PM

Hi Amy!  Sounds like you guys had a wonderful family weekend.  I love it!  I guess I know the answer to whether or not you would recommend it, then. :)

I caught a movie with an old high school friend that I had not seen in years.  We saw Best Man Holiday for the second time, as she'd previously seen it with her male friend, and I'd seen it with my husband.

The remainder of the time was spent with 3 of my 4 kiddos.  I am especially looking forward to this week, as my oldest (18y) will be in town from college for Thanksgiving.  YAY!  I miss him so...he is such an awesome and caring young man, and I am SO proud of him.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Amy.  I know we will...

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Hi everyone!  Did you have a good weekend?

We did.  I took my kids to see Catching Fire on Friday night and we had so much fun..  We all want to see it again.  We also ate out (mediterranean food) this weekend, which was nice!

AngieKTLawrence
by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 1:20 PM

Hi- just started my account yesterday- looking forward to learning about the site! 

Mom of three (all teenagers, two are step daughters) and enjoying them very much (yes, really!)

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Nov. 25, 2013 at 1:20 PM

Welcome!  When is your baby due?

Quoting biskay:

Hi, A̶̲̥̅♏ fine, was checking out on how τ̅☺ how τ̅☺ be.a mother soon, S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ I found cafemom Α̲̅πϑ A̶̲̥̅♏ happpy dat I joined cafemom.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Nov. 25, 2013 at 1:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh yes, definitely recommend this one.  It's very true to the book, especially in the 2nd half.

I love that you get to see your oldest soon!  I remember how much I missed my son when he went off to college that first year and so looked forward to him coming home again.  Is your son's school far away?

Quoting IamCounselor:

Hi Amy!  Sounds like you guys had a wonderful family weekend.  I love it!  I guess I know the answer to whether or not you would recommend it, then. :)

I caught a movie with an old high school friend that I had not seen in years.  We saw Best Man Holiday for the second time, as she'd previously seen it with her male friend, and I'd seen it with my husband.

The remainder of the time was spent with 3 of my 4 kiddos.  I am especially looking forward to this week, as my oldest (18y) will be in town from college for Thanksgiving.  YAY!  I miss him so...he is such an awesome and caring young man, and I am SO proud of him.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Amy.  I know we will...

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Hi everyone!  Did you have a good weekend?

We did.  I took my kids to see Catching Fire on Friday night and we had so much fun..  We all want to see it again.  We also ate out (mediterranean food) this weekend, which was nice!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Nov. 25, 2013 at 1:23 PM

Welcome, so glad you're here!  I almost have 2 teens as well (my youngest will officially be a teen in March).  I hope the teen years are treating YOU well... lol

Quoting AngieKTLawrence:

Hi- just started my account yesterday- looking forward to learning about the site! 

Mom of three (all teenagers, two are step daughters) and enjoying them very much (yes, really!)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN