Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Let's Chat!

What's on your mind?  How are you doing?  What are your plans for Thanksgiving?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

have a nice day  

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page. 

by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 10:30 AM
Replies (31-40):
LindsMichelle
by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 1:42 PM

Hi ya'll! I'm Lindsey, 26 in a few week and TTC#1 for three years... one BFP, one MC. Just hoping this month is for us.

Me (26), DB (25)
My Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/233c40 
1st BFP 3/30/13
Miscarriage 4/10/13 @ 7 weeks
Cycle 11
4 Cycles Clomid
On Cycle 1 Soy

Tiffany_Avon
by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 1:44 PM
1 mom liked this
It was indeed. He is adjusting very well. we both miss home but WY has been very good to us ;)

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Welcome Tiffany!  that's quite a move, how is your son doing with all of the changes?

Quoting Tiffany_Avon:

Hello My name is Tiffany. My son is a single child and I am a single mom. We just moved last December from Sacramento CA to Powell WY.My son is 11 and I 32.

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 1:56 PM

I had a good weekend, but am really looking forward to a few days of R&R and Thanksgiving.  

Favymom
by New Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 1:57 PM
Hi am a FTM, just had my baby and am still breastfeeding. Is it safe for my baby if itake coffe?
amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 1:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Lindsey, happy (early) birthday!  I'm sorry for your loss and I hope that you see another + soon!

Quoting LindsMichelle:

Hi ya'll! I'm Lindsey, 26 in a few week and TTC#1 for three years... one BFP, one MC. Just hoping this month is for us.

Raindelay
by Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 1:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi Lindsey. Hoping for you and me both! For some reason I feel lucky this month.

Quoting LindsMichelle:

BabyBlueBird
by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 2:00 PM

My birthday was last week, we are having a birthday dinner with my family tonight.  I am feeling happy but old! :p

Also, I am 8 weeks post partum and I put on my running shoes this morning for a little jog.  It was so hard!  It felt good when I was done though :)

BabyBlueBird
by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 2:03 PM

I am breastfeeding as well and drink a cup of coffee most days.  Some babies can be sensitive to caffeine though, so you have to be careful.  Check out http://kellymom.com/bf/can-i-breastfeed/lifestyle/caffeine/

Quoting Favymom:

Hi am a FTM, just had my baby and am still breastfeeding. Is it safe for my baby if itake coffe?

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Nov. 25, 2013 at 2:13 PM

Congratulations!

I'd double check with the doctor, but I think it's ok to have one cup of coffee a day.

Quoting Favymom:

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Nov. 25, 2013 at 2:14 PM

Happy birthday!  Are you going out tonight or is someone cooking for you?

Congrats too on your new little one!  Did you have a boy or girl?

Quoting BabyBlueBird:

My birthday was last week, we are having a birthday dinner with my family tonight.  I am feeling happy but old! :p

Also, I am 8 weeks post partum and I put on my running shoes this morning for a little jog.  It was so hard!  It felt good when I was done though :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)