Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Has anyone brought a pet to your house without asking?

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Has anyone come to your house and brought their pet without asking first?

Options:

Yes

No

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 75

View Results

Has anyone come to your house and brought their pet without asking first? Would you mind? Do you take your pet to other peoples' houses?

by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 1:02 PM
Replies (21-30):
Bmat
by Ruby Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 9:06 PM

No they didn't luckily. And I think if the other cat had not run it might have been OK. But my cats sensed fear and that was it, time to kill.  We got her into a room on her own after that.

Quoting DallasCowboys81:

Awe :( well at least they didn't kill each other i guess....

Quoting Bmat:

LOL!  My son's friend brought her cat when she stayed for a while,  she asked permission first. Our cats came this close to killing her cat. :(

Quoting DallasCowboys81:

No one has, but we have a dog and a cat and everyone who has come by or knows us and our animals know our amimals dont play well with others lol

DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 9:30 PM
Good idea... Our dog n cat get along for the most part. My cat is literally a scarety cat lol

Quoting Bmat:

No they didn't luckily. And I think if the other cat had not run it might have been OK. But my cats sensed fear and that was it, time to kill.  We got her into a room on her own after that.

Quoting DallasCowboys81:

Quoting Bmat:

LOL!  My son's friend brought her cat when she stayed for a while,  she asked permission first. Our cats came this close to killing her cat. :(

Quoting DallasCowboys81:

No one has, but we have a dog and a cat and everyone who has come by or knows us and our animals know our amimals dont play well with others lol

Kathy489
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 9:32 PM
1 mom liked this

No, and if they did, I would cut them off at the door. Nor would I take mine elsewhere. That's just rude.

o.0
by New Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 9:39 PM
Yes. My parents bring their wiener dog and she shits on my carpet every time. Runny shit, stinky shit. Out guests last week brought their dog, but he was good.
JoshRachelsMAMA
by JRM on Nov. 17, 2013 at 9:42 PM
No because they know that my pet would eat their pet.
divinedimension
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 9:42 PM
1 mom liked this

No way. I've never done it and I never would do it. It's very rude and disrespectful

honey27
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 9:48 PM
This just happened to my brother at his and his wifes housewarming party. Her mom brought her dog and had her running around their brand new home. My brother was pissed but didnt want to be rude.
crazymama1008
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 9:58 PM
my youngest is severely asthmatic and is c allergic to cats I would mind very much.
Bmat
by Ruby Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 10:27 PM

I'm glad to hear they get along. Our three cats tolerate one another but aren't friends. :(

Quoting DallasCowboys81:

Good idea... Our dog n cat get along for the most part. My cat is literally a scarety cat lol

Quoting Bmat:

Quoting DallasCowboys81:

Quoting Bmat:

Quoting DallasCowboys81:

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 10:28 PM

Oh no!  You'd think they would know better than to bring her. :(

Quoting o.0:

Yes. My parents bring their wiener dog and she shits on my carpet every time. Runny shit, stinky shit. Out guests last week brought their dog, but he was good.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN