Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

crazy dreams

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 1:45 PM
  • 6 Replies
I keep having crazy, vivid dreams of my boyfriend cheating on me. They're so intense and vivid that I wake up crying. What hurts me the most is that he's so casual and nonchalant about it (in my dreams). I'm twenty weeks pregnant with our first child so I'm wondering if maybe it'sjusy my hormones doing cartwheels or if it's some subliminal sign haha. Did this happen to anyone else?
by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 1:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 2:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Dreams usually consist of your biggest fears. You could be afraid of him doing this to you because of something in the past. Sorry your having such bad dreams. I used to have them all the time till I defeated the dream cycle and changed it. Good luck
jconney80
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 12:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group! Every pregnancy I had very strong and vivid dreams so I'd say it's probably just pregnancy hormones! Have you ever suspected him of cheating in real life? I hope you can get some peace from this.

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Nov. 18, 2013 at 6:43 AM
1 mom liked this

I've had those dreams. It's always when I'm pregnant, sick and on medicine, or the rare occasion I drink...lol.

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Nov. 19, 2013 at 9:16 AM

Oh, it's definitely pregnancy hormones causing the nutty dreams, lol. I had some really BIZARRE dreams when I was pregnant and they were always VERY vivid. Don't put any real stock in them, just laugh and shake them off and move on.

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 8:39 AM

Oh boy! I had some pretty crazy ones befroe and right after. Congratulations!

Enjoy a Coffee Break Chat
with us Every Tuesday!

amberNewman0213
by Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 8:41 AM
Hormones made me have dreams not cheating dreams just weird ones.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)