Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I'm pretty sure my family only eats because of Pinterest...

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 6:10 PM
  • 7 Replies
2 moms liked this

I get nearly all of my recipies off of Pinterest! Dinner foods, snacks, holidays treats, everything! I'm a terrible cook so I just give my DH something that looks good off a Pinterest and he makes it. I'm pretty sure we'd be living off of Mac n' Cheese if it weren't for Pinterest. 

by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 6:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 6:11 PM

I wish I could get DH to cook.  I've got terrible morning sickness and we've been living off takeout or casseroles donated by caring friends.  LOL

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Nov. 17, 2013 at 7:26 PM

There are millions of cookbooks out there as well to explore.

taKENheart
by Flovely on Nov. 17, 2013 at 8:46 PM

I do like pinterest and I pin mainly recipes.  It's where I go to get new recipes that I've never tried.  I can't do too many in one week though because I typically either don't like the recipe or had to doctor it up.  I've got to have tried and true recipes in between the new ones we try.

So glad your dh cooks for you.  Have you tried to help him prepare the recipes?  That may help you in learning how to cook ;)

Fields456
by Sexy and I know it on Nov. 17, 2013 at 8:47 PM
I'm a Pinterest addict too!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jalexis_29
by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 8:54 PM
I'm a massive Pinterest addict. I've gotten mainly most of my recipes off of there. I just seem to have a lot of success with them and DH doesn't complain! So I think I'll keep with it!
jconney80
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 12:09 AM

lol! I get a lot of homeschooling ideas and sensory activities off of Pintrest but not usually recipes. Are they all complicated? 

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Nov. 18, 2013 at 6:49 AM

We would live off TV dinners if DH didn't cook, lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)