Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

have you tried Fabreeze

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2013 at 9:41 PM
Joy
  • 16 Replies

the  Fabreeze Free  for odors , and did it work

by on Nov. 19, 2013 at 9:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Stevensmomma
by on Nov. 19, 2013 at 9:48 PM

Depends on the smell but to me nothing works my sense of smell has never been the same after having kids I smell everything

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Nov. 19, 2013 at 9:50 PM

Fabreeze or FEbreeze?   We have febreeze which is nice for furniture or when our rugs somehow smell like smoke thanks to neighbors.

mollymolly
by on Nov. 19, 2013 at 9:56 PM
1 mom liked this

No -- We're being marketed, conditioned, to believe that by spraying chemical fragrance, we're actually cleaning.  It's not cleaning.  It's covering up, regardless of what the commercial says.  I prefer to open windows when I want some fresh air.

shoot4thestars
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2013 at 10:11 PM

Haven't tried it.

letstalk747
by Joy on Nov. 19, 2013 at 10:11 PM

i smell everything too , i can smell someone smoking 5 cars in front of me

Quoting Stevensmomma:

Depends on the smell but to me nothing works my sense of smell has never been the same after having kids I smell everything

letstalk747
by Joy on Nov. 19, 2013 at 10:12 PM

ya talking about the same thing

Quoting frndlyfn:

Fabreeze or FEbreeze?   We have febreeze which is nice for furniture or when our rugs somehow smell like smoke thanks to neighbors.

mamamiajk
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 9:05 PM

Yes! I love it! I have 5 dogs and believe me...it does what it claims to do. They also have a fabric refresher that does the same thing but be carefull and read the instructions. I'm glad I did because I have a suede coach and you never use this on that.

readyforhim
by Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 9:20 PM

Febreeze smells wonderful - i don't think it would work for a filthy home, but a clean home gets that extra bit of wonderful aroma.

MamaRae85
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 9:21 PM

Me too! Since I was pregnant with my first! We call it my Supersmeller, like Gus on the TV show "Psych". ;)

HelloKitty86
by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 9:24 PM

I like cloves and oranges and lemons. Open the windows to refresh, then set them out to add a nice scent.

Quoting mollymolly:

No -- We're being marketed, conditioned, to believe that by spraying chemical fragrance, we're actually cleaning.  It's not cleaning.  It's covering up, regardless of what the commercial says.  I prefer to open windows when I want some fresh air.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN