Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Need help 2 weeks pls

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 4:33 AM
  • 3 Replies
I need to write a two weeks notice anyone on that can help on the wording pls. I will be giving them almost three weeks so dec5th is my last day.
I know it dosnt go in the letter but I got what was a second job and made arrangements for a coworker to cover me. I have coverd him alot and have not called in at all in two years or had any one take my shift . I have also coverd for my boss a lot like at least twice a week starting in may. Anyway I have worked all week back to back, night to day at my new job and the job i already had for tranning. I have three more days so I asked my coworker to cover so I can get sleep, (I asked two weeks ago) he said yes. Well they called cuz he can't cover now and said I have to work. I'm so done with this shit I work nights and get stuck doing everyone else's job cuz they can't seem to do it. I also do half my boss's shit. I have put in complaints to the owner who has done nothing.

* I can't just not do there stuff cuz I work in an asst living home and won't let the resadints suffer.
by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 4:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MagicMonkey
by Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 4:52 AM

I have no idea, but you seriously need some rest. Maybe just a letter stating you are leaving on such n such date. 

Andylund
by Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 5:01 AM
Yeah I wasn't going to quit but I can't/won't kill my self for a job that doesn't care about all I do for them.

Quoting MagicMonkey:

I have no idea, but you seriously need some rest. Maybe just a letter stating you are leaving on such n such date. 

kiddycat73
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 8:18 AM
Google resignation letter examples, and you will get an idea of what to write.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)