Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Lost his first tooth today

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 10:23 AM
  • 5 Replies

My 4yr old lost his first tooth today.back in aug he feel and hit his mouth on our garage floor.knocking his 2 front teeth loose.his dentist thought they would get tight again.the left one did but the right one did not.yesterday I noticed that the gun was starting to recede from the tooth and the tooth was coming out.if he taped it with his finger it would bleed and that the end of the tooth was coming away from the gum so we let it go last night but today when he woke up it was worse so we pulled it out.it took less then 10 seconds to pull it out.he was not happy but we called his dentist and he said it was fine since it increased his risk of getting an infection because of how it was.so here is my little man Excuse the picture he is not happy with me.

by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 10:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 11:15 AM

awww   That is the tooth my dd lost before halloween and now the one next to it is loose as well.

Mommy2-3181
by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 11:20 AM
Awe how old is your dd.my dd has lost both bottom front teeth and the same top one as my son she is 6 1/2

Quoting frndlyfn:

awww   That is the tooth my dd lost before halloween and now the one next to it is loose as well.

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Nov. 20, 2013 at 11:25 AM

Awe.  My son lost his second tooth yesterday.  He is almost 6.5 though.  He was eating an apple.  Said his tooth was hurting, then he pulled it out.  It had been losse for a couple weeks.

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 11:28 AM

She is 7 1/2.  When they are loose enough, she just pulls them out.  *shivers*

Quoting Mommy2-3181:

Awe how old is your dd.my dd has lost both bottom front teeth and the same top one as my son she is 6 1/2

Quoting frndlyfn:

Mommy2-3181
by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 11:33 AM
My dd does the same thing.I wanted to gag pulling out my sons tooth .yuck lol

Quoting frndlyfn:

She is 7 1/2.  When they are loose enough, she just pulls them out.  *shivers*

Quoting Mommy2-3181:

Quoting frndlyfn:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN