Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What gifts are you buying your child?

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 4:14 PM
  • 16 Replies

I need ideas for my 3 year old boy. My dad is getting him the leap pad 2 and a game card, I'm getting him lego duplo set and I need more ideas for him.

I'm getting my 7 yr old boy a click n kids tablet and i need more ideas for him as well.

by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 4:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lapcounter
by Super Mom on Nov. 20, 2013 at 4:16 PM
Oldest tablet, youngest a DS, oldest a Baby Alive, youngest Lego fire department, both girls want yoga pants like mommy so we got them outfits, an air hockey table, not sure what else.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KRISTAL_WILDER
by The Hugger on Nov. 20, 2013 at 4:19 PM

Mine is a boy i should have mentioned that. Have you tried the little air hockey tables and are they little cheap ones any good? I think they have them black friday at walmart.

Quoting lapcounter:

Oldest tablet, youngest a DS, oldest a Baby Alive, youngest Lego fire department, both girls want yoga pants like mommy so we got them outfits, an air hockey table, not sure what else.

melly_v88
by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 4:19 PM

we also bought the leap pad 2! We were going to get them both a DS but decided that could wait, the LP2 seemed more age appropriate [they're both 4, but not twins :P]. We also racked up at the disney store with Ariel stuff and Merida stuff, books, movies, shirts, nightgowns. I am not sure what else we will be getting them yet.

lapcounter
by Super Mom on Nov. 20, 2013 at 4:22 PM
I found a table top one somewhere else, I am going to get it tomorrow.

Quoting KRISTAL_WILDER:

Mine is a boy i should have mentioned that. Have you tried the little air hockey tables and are they little cheap ones any good? I think they have them black friday at walmart.

Quoting lapcounter:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KRISTAL_WILDER
by The Hugger on Nov. 20, 2013 at 4:26 PM

Theres a click n kids tablet that has a feature where you can set up a profile for a child and one for adults. It works like a real tablet has google play and all that but comes with the loony toons learning software. It has good reviews on walmart you may want to check it out. $99 It has way better features and ratings than that nabi that they show on tv and has the gel case like it. I wish the leap pad had internet.

Quoting melly_v88:

we also bought the leap pad 2! We were going to get them both a DS but decided that could wait, the LP2 seemed more age appropriate [they're both 4, but not twins :P]. We also racked up at the disney store with Ariel stuff and Merida stuff, books, movies, shirts, nightgowns. I am not sure what else we will be getting them yet.

melly_v88
by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 4:31 PM

they play with my kindle a lot and I have their own profile set up on there :P I think one of the leap pads has wifi now, I saw something with wifi in that section.

Quoting KRISTAL_WILDER:

Theres a click n kids tablet that has a feature where you can set up a profile for a child and one for adults. It works like a real tablet has google play and all that but comes with the loony toons learning software. It has good reviews on walmart you may want to check it out. $99 It has way better features and ratings than that nabi that they show on tv and has the gel case like it. I wish the leap pad had internet.

Quoting melly_v88:

emtgirl885
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 4:33 PM
I got my 4 year old son a game for his Nintendo and a set of educational books.
KRISTAL_WILDER
by The Hugger on Nov. 20, 2013 at 4:34 PM

You can only connect it to the leap frog website app center and that is the leap pad ultra. I wish it could.

Quoting melly_v88:

they play with my kindle a lot and I have their own profile set up on there :P I think one of the leap pads has wifi now, I saw something with wifi in that section.

Quoting KRISTAL_WILDER:

Quoting melly_v88:

melly_v88
by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 4:40 PM

ooh ok, well they don't need wifi lol we got the one that came with the power charger :P

Quoting KRISTAL_WILDER:

You can only connect it to the leap frog website app center and that is the leap pad ultra. I wish it could.

Quoting melly_v88:

Quoting KRISTAL_WILDER:

Quoting melly_v88:

RADmomma
by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 4:45 PM
I'm stuck this year. I have no idea what to get. My oldest is 6 & my youngest is 1.

I got my oldest a tie dye kit, some magic tree house books, a spin art & I have no idea what else.

My youngest is tough. Her first bday is 12/8. And she already has a bunch of toys. I want to get her an activity table but I'm not sure what else
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)