Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Do you have a best friend in real life? How or where did you meet? How often do you see each other?
by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 5:12 PM
Replies (11-20):
4x4x16mom
by Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 5:24 PM
2 moms liked this
Sam, and Ryan.
Sam and i met on a flight, business trip fir both of us.
Ryan and i met when i was bar tending.

I see them every day, they're my roommates. Been friends 7 years, roomies 4 years.
QueenBof6
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 5:25 PM
1 mom liked this
I've known her for almost 20 years. ;-). I met her in high school. I see her often.

She's having a baby. Any day now. I'm so excited for her. It's her first. And her and my SOs BF are together. ;-). They've know each other for almost 30 years.
jconney80
by Gold Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 5:26 PM
That is so cool! I can't imagine knowing someone and still being so close lol. I've moved a lot though. Do you all still live in the same area?

Quoting TheSilence:

We have been through so much together!

Life would have sucked without them!

Quoting jconney80:

That's great! You've known each other a long time. I have one friend who I've known since middle school. We get together every once in awhile

Quoting TheSilence:

I have 2 best friends! We all met in kindergarten.

We all get together once or twice a month but I usually see one or the other at least once a week.

jconney80
by Gold Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 5:27 PM
Wow that's really cool! What kinds of things do you all do together?

Quoting QueenBof6:

I've known her for almost 20 years. ;-). I met her in high school. I see her often.

She's having a baby. Any day now. I'm so excited for her. It's her first. And her and my SOs BF are together. ;-). They've know each other for almost 30 years.
jconney80
by Gold Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 5:28 PM
That is really neat! I've reconnected s through Facebook with some of my old childhood best friends but they all live far apart

Quoting jojo_star:

Yup. I don't remember how we met, I was just a baby. He has always been there though, and some of my first memories are of him. We see each other almost daily, as he lives just down the street from me.
jconney80
by Gold Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 5:30 PM
You've been friends a long time. It's great that you all get along well enough to live together

Quoting 4x4x16mom:

Sam, and Ryan.

I see them every day, they're my roommates. Been friends 7 years, roomies 4 years.
QueenBof6
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 5:30 PM
They are a lidless couple and we have 4 between the two of us so we hang out at home with them, dinners out, Vegas when we can, magic mountain. Etc...

Quoting jconney80:

Wow that's really cool! What kinds of things do you all do together?

Quoting QueenBof6:

4x4x16mom
by Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 5:34 PM
I couldn't imagine life with out them. When I moved into this house I picked it out with all of us in mind. They are both really great with dd too. I trust dd with them before another mom.

Quoting jconney80:

You've been friends a long time. It's great that you all get along well enough to live together

Quoting 4x4x16mom:

Sam, and Ryan.

jojo_star
by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 5:36 PM
He came to visit me a few weeks after I moved out here with my husband, met his boyfriend, and moved here. I was thrilled, he's been with me through everything, he's my rock and absolute best friend.

Quoting jconney80:

That is really neat! I've reconnected s through Facebook with some of my old childhood best friends but they all live far apart

Quoting jojo_star:

Yup. I don't remember how we met, I was just a baby. He has always been there though, and some of my first memories are of him. We see each other almost daily, as he lives just down the street from me.
NeonGirl9583
by Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 5:36 PM
I do! we met senior year. we don't see each other much because of our kids sechulds
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)