Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Do you have a best friend in real life? How or where did you meet? How often do you see each other?
by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 5:12 PM
Replies (41-50):
Nerys-Kianna
by Gold Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 7:52 PM
1 mom liked this

I've a BFF or Sister by heart. She lives in Germany (I am originally from there), we know each other since 12 years now. We don't see each other at all anymore, but we talk a lot via FB. I've an IBFF, I met her on CM as I signed up for the first time years ago. We talk almost daily and about everything. And I've a BFF, she lives close to me and we spend tons of time together til they moved. Since then we chat on FB, phone or sms.

jconney80
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 7:58 PM

Aww it sounds like they're selfish :(

Quoting ChanningsMom12:

No. I don't have any friends. I text a couple people but generally they just want someone to vent to... We never talk about anyone but them...

jconney80
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 8:04 PM
1 mom liked this

You are blessed to have 3 BFs! That's great :) 

Quoting ToniTennille:

I'm lucky enough to have 3. My SO of 2 yrs. Then there is Trina and Helena whom I've know for 19 years. I unfortunately don't get to see Trina that much since we live far from each other. Helena once a week.

Sister_Someone
by Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 8:05 PM

I do, I've known him since first grade, and we see each other or at least talk to each other every day.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Nov. 21, 2013 at 8:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Me and my best friend met in 5th grade.

We get together a few times a month talk/text weekly.

ToniTennille
by Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 8:20 PM

Very blessed! They all have seen me go through many hard times and stayed by my side through it all!

Quoting jconney80:

Quoting ToniTennille:

I'm lucky enough to have 3. My SO of 2 yrs. Then there is Trina and Helena whom I've know for 19 years. I unfortunately don't get to see Trina that much since we live far from each other. Helena once a week.

jconney80
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 8:23 PM

Wow!! That is so cool lol. That makes family functions even better haha!

Quoting Molimomma:

Just one. She is also now my SIL! We met in the 8th grade. After college I dated and eventually married her twin brother :)

jconney80
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 8:41 PM
1 mom liked this

That is amazing. You just can't replace that or put a price on friends like that :)

Quoting ToniTennille:

Very blessed! They all have seen me go through many hard times and stayed by my side through it all!

Quoting jconney80:

Quoting ToniTennille:

RADmomma
by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 8:45 PM
I do. We met years ago through family. We talk daily & see each other every week
usmc0351wife
by Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 8:45 PM

I have two, my mom and my husband. I met my husband during his first tour in Iraq almost 10 yrs ago and my mom was always a parent to me but now in my late 20's she has become a best friend besides mom. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)