Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Baby Momma Drama

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 7:53 PM
  • 5 Replies
Im 19 weeks pregnant. My man locked up, the mother of his 3 kids. Went to visit him lastnite an didn't bring the kids. He told me they talked bout her personal issues. She lost her job, things aren't goin good in her relationship. Then she asked him when is our baby due, she was suppose to be his last babbymomma. Then asked him how serious our we. At first we was friends an him an I are serious. She trippin

by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 7:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
funhappymom
by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 8:07 AM

I'm sorry. It sounds like a bad situation.

Enjoy a Coffee Break Chat with us Every Tuesday!

BitterSweet619
by Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 8:30 AM
I have been with this man for a year. The mother of his 3 kids cheat on him so they broke up 4 years ago he moved on but she keeps trying( they was together for 18 year+ the person she cheated with to find out it his lil cousin) her an the lil cousin have a off an on again relationship. Should I be worried because she mad that im pregnant an my man ask me to marry him?
Peytonsmom6308
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 8:31 AM
How long is he in for?

Quoting BitterSweet619:

I have been with this man for a year. The mother of his 3 kids cheat on him so they broke up 4 years ago he moved on but she keeps trying( they was together for 18 year+ the person she cheated with to find out it his lil cousin) her an the lil cousin have a off an on again relationship. Should I be worried because she mad that im pregnant an my man ask me to marry him?
LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 9:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting BitterSweet619:

Hugs! I would worry about you and the baby right now. When he gets out, he'll come around. Don't worry about her.

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 3:58 PM

Congrats on your pregnancy!

Wow, it sounds like she's definitely not over him.  I'm glad he's able to talk to you about what's going on and not hiding it like so many men do.  

Do the two of you plan on getting married when he's released or are you just doing the wait and see what happens (nothing wrong with that if you are, lol)?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN