Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Bug Bite on my Boob........ WARNING PIX OF MY BOOB and BITE!!!!!!

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 8:20 PM
  • 19 Replies

I literally JUST Got bit on my Breast by SOMETHING!!! It burns and ITCHES like a MO-FO and ITS HUGE!!!!! I have NO idea what bit me but man it hurts!!!! Just what I need right now!!!!! 

by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 8:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
manda.
by Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 8:21 PM
Ouch!
ToniTennille
by Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 8:22 PM

Holy Crap! I'd take some benedryl. That's got to be annoying! I got bit by a huge hobo spider at the beginning of my pregnancy on the inside of my thigh. It was awful!

mama_l
by Silver Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 8:22 PM
Ouch! Witch hazel eases the itch.
MamaTinie
by Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 8:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Benadryl or witch hazel to ease it. And set an appt to have it checked. Looks like a spider bite of some kind
jconney80
by Gold Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 8:56 PM

OUch! Are you allergic to bug bites?

Perfect_Misfit
by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:43 PM
Rub some witch hazel on it.
katiederek80
by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:49 PM
Wow that sucks hope it stops itching that's the worst spot to get bite it is big and it does look like a spider bit go get it checked out before it gets worse
indianamom1985
by Gold Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:20 PM

Yeah it sucks pretty bad... I took some Children's Benadryl and placed a circle around the red mark so if it gets worst I will know!!

.PilesOfLaundry
by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 11:13 PM

Quoting MamaTinie:

Benadryl or witch hazel to ease it. And set an appt to have it checked. Looks like a spider bite of some kind

gee18
by Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 11:15 PM
Omg it looks like a bedbug bite! I would spend the night at my dad house and their couch/carpet was full of them but I was the only one being bit by them, anyways this was how it would look. All puffy red and swollen and it felt hard to the touch. If it isn't then it might be a mosquito bite. Maybe I'm just weird and am allergic.
Eta those bites burned like hell and I had to slap them so I wouldn't bleed by itching them, wouldn't want to risk it becoming infected, I tried using benadryll, that pink ointment can't remeber the name right now I would soak in that and oatmeal but it didn't really help :/
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)