Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
How do your kids compare to how they acted in womb??

My oldest was a very very active baby while pregnant. She's now 6 and pretty laid back.

My youngest was so relaxed during my pregnancy she would roll around but not really kick. She's not at all relaxed anymore. She is a tornado!!
by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 8:48 PM
Replies (11-20):
RADmomma
by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 7:52 AM
Did you do an external version? My youngest was breech until 37 weeks when I had the external version!! !!!

Quoting othermom:

My youngest was breach and had to be flipped and was a pain while in the womb and is out of it too

Sunshine257
by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 7:53 AM
My son didn't move around much mostly when I was sleeping. He is pretty laid back.
RADmomma
by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 7:53 AM
Are your children adopted?

Quoting AliKatAK47:

I don't know how they were in the wombs. But they are almost opposites.
kit_manson
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 8:09 AM
He was a terror. he's still active, but with less of an aptitude for kicking me between my ribs
LoriAnn87
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 9:14 AM

My oldest was breech and only kicked me once and my youngest was head down and didn't kick he like to poke. Both of my boys were born early and I had preeclampias with both of them but with my oldest it was really bad and I was in the hosptial for about 2 weeks, with my yougnest it was mild and I was only in there for 4 days. My youngest stay in longers then my oldest did and he weight a lot more then his brother did. My oldest was born at 34 weeks and weight 5lbs 3.7oz and my youngest was born at 36.5 weeks and weight 8lbs 9oz.

othermom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 9:30 AM

Yeah, I had external version at 37 weeks. Thankfully it worked. Did they give you a epidural before it? I had one, but recently was talking to my sister in law and she had to have one with her youngest and it didn't work, but they didn't give her any pain meds for it. When I told her that mine wasn't to bad, she was confused at first, because hers was so painful till I explained that I got pain meds. The epi made me sick though.

Quoting RADmomma:

Did you do an external version? My youngest was breech until 37 weeks when I had the external version!! !!!

Quoting othermom:

My youngest was breach and had to be flipped and was a pain while in the womb and is out of it too

TatyBear
by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 9:33 AM
All 3 were always awake and very bouncy, kicking and stretching etc.....although they have always slept good from birth. They are all very hyper and active always on the go.
luvnature
by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 9:37 AM

my two kids were very active in the womb. they took me for a punching and kicking bag, more so when I was finally relaxing or trying to sleep lol. They were very active little kids and now that they are adults, they are a mixture of both active and laid back people.  I had it pretty good with them during their teen years, because they never acted out or went out of control like so many teens do. I'm thankful for that. 

Kellie87
by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 9:50 AM
My daughter, 6 years old now, was very active and all over the place. My son, will be 5 years old in January, wasn't active at all. In fact I didn't find out I was pregnant till I was 5 1/2 months along. Now he is my wild one and my lil girl is pretty much the same as she was in the womb. She is very active but not wild.
MaineMammax2
by Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 11:01 AM
My girls were super active in womb and still are.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)