Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

LOL I love my DS....

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 11:28 PM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this

A little back ground here, my son inherited my grace and ability to walk in a straight line which means he can't!! LOL But he has more than once turned to run and ran face first into a wall... but Tonight We went to our local community kitchen and he was walking ahead of us and turned and said "I'm beating you mommy!!" and Before I could open my mouth to say anything he turned and walked face first into the wall!!!! Everyone inside HEARD him hit and saw it through the window in the door!!! He turns to me and just started laughing!!! I couldn't help but laugh at him even as I checked his head!!!! We then walked into the kitchen and everyone asked him "Are you ok!?" and he just said "Yep I just played Angry Bird with my head!!!" (he was wearing an Angry Bird winter hat!) and of course Made EVERYONE Crack up!!! I love him!! He can get a pretty nice goose egg on his head and still laugh about it!!! But HEAVEN forbid he scrap his knee and there be blood, He will walk like its broken for a week!!! LOL

Here's my Little Bouncy Headed boy!! LOL

by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 11:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 11:31 PM

THROUGH !!!   ... sorry couldnt help it.  I am glad he can bounce back when running into the wall.  Has he cut head open yet?

indianamom1985
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 11:36 PM

Yeah I totally caught that as I was re-reading!! I do that ALL the time just Typing along!! LOL Oh yeah he has!!! and THIS is what he did the Day BEFORE Halloween!!! He tripped over his own feet and fell into a baby gate just walking down the hall!!!

Quoting frndlyfn:

THROUGH !!!   ... sorry couldnt help it.  I am glad he can bounce back when running into the wall.  Has he cut head open yet?

jayray51413
by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 11:39 PM
He is adorable!! I'm glad he is okay lol! I always laugh when my son trips. Its so funny and cute.
MommaVoo
by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 11:40 PM

whata cutie but maybe pad the whole house so he stays in piece until he grows more =P

Quoting indianamom1985:

Yeah I totally caught that as I was re-reading!! I do that ALL the time just Typing along!! LOL Oh yeah he has!!! and THIS is what he did the Day BEFORE Halloween!!! He tripped over his own feet and fell into a baby gate just walking down the hall!!!

Quoting frndlyfn:

CafeMom Tickers
indianamom1985
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 11:46 PM

I've honestly considered it!! But then He would find a way to hurt him self anyways!!! LOL!! He is a pretty tiny 5 yr old but was a bigger baby than MOST of people in my family! He's in the 3-5% in Height and 10% in Weight! LOL

Quoting MommaVoo:

whata cutie but maybe pad the whole house so he stays in piece until he grows more =P

Quoting indianamom1985:

Quoting frndlyfn:

Kathy489
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 11:47 PM

So cute, and so familiar! My son did that at the dentist's office and got a big bruise on his forehead. His head hit a corner, and you could hear the thud! I felt so bad for him, but he swore it didn't hurt. (I think it did.)

ditsyjo
by Gold Member on Nov. 23, 2013 at 12:50 AM

my three year old is like that.... he was wearing a supen man suit a few months ago and running full force... he ran right off a little drop off about 2 feet high... landed flat on his belly my friends and I all jumped up expecting major tears... little guy looked up and grinned and said " superman crashed" and took off playing again.

mamamiajk
by Ruby Member on Nov. 23, 2013 at 4:38 PM

2 out of 3 of my sons were unlucky enogh to inherit the same from me! lol One was a twin the other my first. I used to fear someone (school) calling CPS on me because on any given day one or all would have some to new scrape,bruise or bump on them. Oh well,they all are grown and quite well adjusted. P.S. 2 are raising their own so now it's their turn! lol Happy Holidays!

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Nov. 25, 2013 at 11:14 AM
All of my kids inherited my grace. We look battered on a daily basis.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)