Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Was there a toy growing up that you really wanted and didn't get?

If so what was it? I wanted this but my mom wouldn't get it for me because she said it would make a mess. lol

by on Nov. 24, 2013 at 8:05 AM
Replies (41-46):
ditsyjo
by Gold Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 10:05 PM

i would have settled for a brother.... but it stayed just me

Quoting kzoboe:

Aaawwwww....what a nice thing to want!  
I was always envious of people who have sisters....but my brother is OK (now that we are both grown) 

Quoting ditsyjo:

no I was an only child so if I asked for it I usually got it.... except a sister... they never did get me a sister.

goodnightmama
by Gold Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 10:14 PM
I honestly don't remember. I want to say I got everything I wanted but I know that's wrong. I just can't remember anything that I wanted but didn't get when I look back. I do remember a lot of toys that I did get that job still think are awesome. Like doodle bear, easy baked oven, roller blades, and such. There was this one game I got that I cannot remember the name but it was shaped like a +, purple with yellow buttons, buttons were numbered one through four with dots like dice, and it was like simon said. You had to push the numbered buttons in order to win.
Jennyanne322
by Bronze Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 10:16 PM
I wanted two things and never got them. One being a power wheels and the other beings size Barbie. I was to tall for the Barbie and never got it because of that.
2004MAMA715
by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 10:20 PM
Barbie house. I got the convertible. I remember my aunt made furniture out of plastic canvas for my cousin and I. Now that I look back I'm angry about how upset I was. I had the car, the pool, a ton of clothes and shoes. All sorts of Barbies and Kens. I was a spoiled brat upset about not having a stupid house. Things are so different when you grow up.

But still if I had a girl we would have a house lol.
lissadavis
by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 11:42 PM

I wanted a chia pet and this tube thing that you wrapped around you and wiggled to get a ball to the bottom. I never really asked for much.

Heathersb33
by Member on Nov. 26, 2013 at 7:02 AM
When I was a kid I wanted an easy bake oven, but my parents were afraid my sister and I would hurt ourselves.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN