Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Poll

Question: Who's the Better Cook?

Options:

DH/SO .. please share

I am .. please share

It depends .. on what ?

Other .. please share

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 73

View Results

photo hugs_autumnwreath.gif
Join us at
Time Out for You

by on Nov. 24, 2013 at 9:02 AM
Replies (41-50):
xtwistedxlovex
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2013 at 2:47 PM
I am, because I bother trying :-P DF agrees. He really only cooks prepackaged stuff, like “just add water“ pancakes (bleh) or already-seasoned packets of rice. I prefer to make things mostly from scratch.
hugss
Take some *Time Out for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:43 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Nov. 24, 2013 at 2:49 PM

Why didn't it turn out well?

Quoting hobnobs:

Turkey

Quoting hugss:

Which one did you use?

Quoting hobnobs:

Yes:)

Quoting hugss:

As in turkey or chicken broth?

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Nov. 24, 2013 at 2:50 PM

LOL .. does sound like you are then for sure ;)

Quoting xtwistedxlovex:

I am, because I bother trying :-P DF agrees. He really only cooks prepackaged stuff, like “just add water“ pancakes (bleh) or already-seasoned packets of rice. I prefer to make things mostly from scratch.

hobnobs
by Member on Nov. 24, 2013 at 2:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Too dry, plus didn't taste the same lol

Quoting hugss:

Why didn't it turn out well?

Quoting hobnobs:

Turkey

Quoting hugss:

Which one did you use?

Quoting hobnobs:

Yes:)

Quoting hugss:

As in turkey or chicken broth?

robsgurl_23
by Platinum Member on Nov. 24, 2013 at 2:52 PM

I am when it comes to the kitchen but when t comes to the grill husband think he is the best at it and I am not big on cooking on the grill. My husband always tell me I am a great cook and he loves my cooking. Now that I have my ninja cooking system I use that all the time and everything comes out good in it and taste really good and I highly recommend that to everyone I tell about the cooking system..=)

hugss

by Ruby Member on Nov. 24, 2013 at 2:54 PM

What is that?

Quoting robsgurl_23:

I am when it comes to the kitchen but when t comes to the grill husband think he is the best at it and I am not big on cooking on the grill. My husband always tell me I am a great cook and he loves my cooking. Now that I have my ninja cooking system I use that all the time and everything comes out good in it and taste really good and I highly recommend that to everyone I tell about the cooking system..=)

robsgurl_23
by Platinum Member on Nov. 24, 2013 at 3:00 PM

ninja 3-in-1 cooking system..it looks like a slow cooker that is a stove top, oven which steam bakes things and slow cooker. I got mine at BJs. Which is the cheapest I could find it $119. You can bake a cake in it..which my kids and I have done and it came out really good and it was more moist then some cakes baked in the regular over

Quoting hugss:

What is that?

Quoting robsgurl_23:

gavs4boys
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2013 at 3:00 PM

DF is. He is a chef. Do I need to say more? Although I'm good too

natural_s
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2013 at 3:04 PM

I am. My hubby does not cook and prefers not to try, lol. He will attempt to cook a whole meal by himself on my birthday though.

hugss

by Ruby Member on Nov. 24, 2013 at 3:04 PM

That's awesome  Never heard of it before.
Appreciate you sharing ;)

Quoting robsgurl_23:

ninja 3-in-1 cooking system..it looks like a slow cooker that is a stove top, oven which steam bakes things and slow cooker. I got mine at BJs. Which is the cheapest I could find it $119. You can bake a cake in it..which my kids and I have done and it came out really good and it was more moist then some cakes baked in the regular over

Quoting hugss:

What is that?

Quoting robsgurl_23:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)