Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What is your favorite dog breed?

Posted by   + Show Post

what is your favorite dog breed and why?

by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 10:08 AM
Replies (31-40):
mommyeenie
by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 7:28 PM

i love newfoundlands, st bernards. they are amazing dogs and smart, both are very good with familys even little kids

smurfbitebug
by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 7:31 PM
Lol this reminds me, I was reading a book on these.. and they said the Golden Retriever breed was like potato chips. You can't have just one. X-D
Wish I remembered the name of that book now.

Quoting trishay79:

Definitely golden retrievers!  If I had the right circumstances (financial, allowed where I live etc) I would probably have 5!

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 7:33 PM
1 mom liked this

I have always been a cat person, but we recently got a Pug, and I adore him. I can't imagine having any other breed.

flprincessmom
by Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 7:51 PM

Husky's.....beautiful and loyal and family oriented

erinsmom1964
by Ruby Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 9:01 PM
2 moms liked this

taKENheart
by Flovely on Nov. 25, 2013 at 9:18 PM

Bullmastiff

Waterswaves
by Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 9:26 PM

Chihuahua mixes. We have a Chiweenie and a Chiwhatsit. Chewbacca aka ChiChi is half chihuahua and half dachshund. He weighs less than 8 pounds but thinks he's a rottweiler because the rescue foster mom had him and 12 rotties. He's tiny but would take an ankle off someone to protect me. Yoda is half Chihuahua and half "we don;t know what the heck it is". At 20 pounds and knee high, he looks like a giant chihuahua. I love them because they may be little dogs but they have huge personalites. Mine are very smart, sweet and they love me back. I love malamutes too because they have a lot of heart and personality but I can't handle a big dog. I have Ehlers Danlos Syndrome and am easily injured, especially with joint dislocations.

Waterswaves
by Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 9:27 PM

Chihuahuas and Chihuahua mixes are my "potato chip" dogs. I see tons on Pet Finder that I would bring home if I could. Two dogs is my self imposed limit though.

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Lol this reminds me, I was reading a book on these.. and they said the Golden Retriever breed was like potato chips. You can't have just one. X-D
Wish I remembered the name of that book now.

Quoting trishay79:

Definitely golden retrievers!  If I had the right circumstances (financial, allowed where I live etc) I would probably have 5!

JnBsMommy
by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 9:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

St.bernard!!! This Is my baby!!
T-HoneyLuv
by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 9:38 PM
Pit Bulls and Labs. Best dogs ever!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)