Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

so im recently new to this website,

Posted by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 3:01 PM
  • 15 Replies

but earlier somewhere....there was a post about a toddler with blue lips, did it get deleted? or was there a update? im just curious, how the child is doing and if she got the medical attn she needs?

by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 3:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ashtenn-428
by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 3:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Omg..if their toddler has blue lips why the fuck was she posting to cafemom instead of rushing her child to the hospital or calling a ambulance!?
KLmomof2
by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 3:07 PM

yeah thats what many of the posts were pretty much saying to her, but i was just curious if she ever took her child to dr or if she just let it go and acted like it was ok... she was almost convinced she was ok, but hello blue lips means something is wrong!!

Quoting Ashtenn-428:

Omg..if their toddler has blue lips why the fuck was she posting to cafemom instead of rushing her child to the hospital or calling a ambulance!?

Ashtenn-428
by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 3:10 PM
That's what a normal person would think. She was probably just trolling. Lets hope so! That's so sad though. I hope it was a fake post!

Quoting KLmomof2:

yeah thats what many of the posts were pretty much saying to her, but i was just curious if she ever took her child to dr or if she just let it go and acted like it was ok... she was almost convinced she was ok, but hello blue lips means something is wrong!!

Quoting Ashtenn-428:

Erica705
by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 3:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome to Cafemom, where the trollers troll and we roll our eyes at them like every day. Child abuse, cheating husbands, see skanks roamin', and the lies don't stop til eight in the mornin'.

If anyone gets this reference, I'd like to be your friend.
KLmomof2
by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 3:12 PM

so what is a troll?

Quoting Erica705:

Welcome to Cafemom, where the trollers troll and we roll our eyes at them like every day. Child abuse, cheating husbands, see skanks roamin', and the lies don't stop til eight in the mornin'.

Erica705
by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 3:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Basically someone that makes fake posts, usually very dramatic and anonymously, to stir up controversy. Sometimes they're convincing and sometimes they aren't.

Quoting KLmomof2:

so what is a troll?

Quoting Erica705:

sierra5625
by on Nov. 26, 2013 at 6:12 AM
Bahahah you, my friend, are brilliant.

Quoting Erica705:

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Nov. 26, 2013 at 8:37 AM

I must have missed it.

A lot of the time, those posts are fake and for attention, but this group doesn't have an anonymous button so if it was in here it could have been a legitimate question. Scary thought that someone would come here before going to a doctor, but you know....

Erica705
by on Nov. 26, 2013 at 1:51 PM
Well thank you. :)

Quoting sierra5625:

Bahahah you, my friend, are brilliant.

Quoting Erica705:

natural_s
by Bronze Member on Nov. 26, 2013 at 2:16 PM

Welcome to the group.

That is crazy I missed that post but I hope the little one is alright or the person comes back with an update.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN