Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What's your favorite TV series?

Posted by   + Show Post
The truth is they had made my life happier!LOL:) These are my likes,24 hours,desperate housewives ,damages,sex and the city,how did you like them? Well,here I may have some other options to watch like 'the good wife','bob's burgers','criminal minds','parks and recreation','parenthood','how I met your mother','crime scene investigation' What is your advice?or do you have one that impressed you very much?
by on Nov. 27, 2013 at 9:35 AM
Replies (21-30):
Leah.Rae
by Member on Nov. 27, 2013 at 5:57 PM
Bones, Supenatural
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-Reign-
by Member on Nov. 27, 2013 at 6:21 PM
Criminal minds, the big bang theory, hell's kitchen, psych..
Bambooflute
by Member on Nov. 27, 2013 at 7:57 PM

It sounds very attractive, but I didn't get it,is there a full name of it?Thank you:)

Quoting fudgybuddymom:

Yes NCIS-I love that show. I love all the characters & try to watch the marathons of it on the USA channel when they're on! I love all the characters esp Ziva & Abby. The guys are gr8 too!

Bambooflute
by Member on Nov. 27, 2013 at 8:03 PM

It sounds very attractive,but I didn't get it,is there a full name of it?Thank you:)

Quoting fudgybuddymom:

Yes NCIS-I love that show. I love all the characters & try to watch the marathons of it on the USA channel when they're on! I love all the characters esp Ziva & Abby. The guys are gr8 too!

littlelamb36
by on Nov. 27, 2013 at 8:06 PM

once upon a time, revenge, bones, sleepy hollow, black list, ncis, ncis los angles, person of interest, law and order svu, once upon a time in wonderland, greys anatomy, scandle, master chef, hells kitchen, drop dead diva, walking dead, homeland, empire board walk, downton abbey,

24, damages, jericho, sleeper cell,

Bambooflute
by Member on Nov. 27, 2013 at 8:44 PM

Great!Sounds like you are a big fan too:)

Quoting littlelamb36:

once upon a time, revenge, bones, sleepy hollow, black list, ncis, ncis los angles, person of interest, law and order svu, once upon a time in wonderland, greys anatomy, scandle, master chef, hells kitchen, drop dead diva, walking dead, homeland, empire board walk, downton abbey,

24, damages, jericho, sleeper cell,

Linda733
by on Nov. 27, 2013 at 8:58 PM

Sex and the city was my favorite when it was on. Now my favorite is Sons of Anarchy 

Bambooflute
by Member on Nov. 27, 2013 at 9:00 PM
Oh I got the answer just now!From a Chinese website,thank you anyway dear! :)
Quoting fudgybuddymom:

3keffers
by on Nov. 27, 2013 at 9:05 PM

I love the middle...its funny clean and reminds me of my life...sort of..and i love jimmy fallon so funny

Bambooflute
by Member on Nov. 27, 2013 at 9:06 PM

Wow,it sounds like a horror show,Im afraid I am a little less bold enough to watch it,but I believe it should be a great one!:)

Quoting RADmomma:

The walking dead

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)